nightlight's only do SOME of the things challenge...

nightlight

Congrats on the goal smash!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I feel awesome

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Yahoo!!!! Keep on truckin!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

That's awesome! Way to start destroying goals in the first week.

thanks! i did not expect this.

Goal smash already, and a pretty difficult goal at that?!?! You're my idol! Keep it up!!

awww. shucks.

Great job on conquering that goal! Inspiring! And so early in the game!

:) thanks!

I meant to tell you last night when I saw this on twitter... FanFRICKENTastic job!!

er..fanFUCKINGtastic. :)

Yahoo!!!! Keep on truckin!

thanks!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :high five:

what? no gif?

Awesome!!! :D

thanks, buddy.

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

N-i-i-i-i-c-e!

omg. i LOVE himym!

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

June 22, 2012 - Day 5 Wrap Up

Fitness

THREE kipping pull ups.

at our pride party at the box. my friend was asking for help and so i had to show her. haha.

Diet

Foods:

no idea on the breakdown. so here's what i ate today:

4 eggs w/ 1tbs grass fed butter + salt and pepper

cabbage salad (basically cabbage, carrots, onion and vinegar)

2 hamburger patties with pickles

couple of handfulls of nuts (no peanuts)

2 tequila shots

lots of water and sparkling water

Took my Vit D and Fish Oil.

one sugar free rock star today, because my ass was dragging and i had to dj.

LIFE GOALS

Flossing - Check

Meals out today - none (the hamburgers at dinner were bought for me, so i'm not counting that)

Money spent randomly - none.

Cleaning: no dishes, all garbage out!

RESULTS OF THE POLL:

CMCapture1.png

I may not buy the book right now, because whoever made that comment is right. So, maybe i'll buy it when i smash another goal?

more tomorrow on djing, but right now i'm sleepy. i will leave you with this:

th_photo35.jpg

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

DJ'ing = HAWT.

And buy the damn book already!

ha. thanks.

and yeah, maybe :)

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

so.. due to some family stuff going on, i'm adding a new life goal:

i must return my dad's phone calls on the same day.

i must call my dad at least once a week.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Belated on congrats on your goal smash!!! That's so amazing. I'm adding pullups to my next challenge.

Also, I love that your goal has ALREADY translated into helping others. That's so great!

Best of luck with the family!!!

Halfling Female Ranger

STR - 4 ~ DEX - 3 ~ STA - 5 ~ CON - 2 ~ WIS - 3 ~ CHA - 2

You've shown great discipline with your finances so far. You're doing great! Keep it up!

Thanks! i'm trying!

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Belated on congrats on your goal smash!!! That's so amazing. I'm adding pullups to my next challenge.

Also, I love that your goal has ALREADY translated into helping others. That's so great!

Best of luck with the family!!!

aww thanks! i think i'll be super happy when i can finally get a dead hang pull up. :)

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

June 23/24- Day 5/6 Wrap Up

Fitness

none.

but a lot of walking. i expected to not really get any gym time in this weekend. i also think i lost 5lbs djing on friday night. it was SO HOT in the box.

Diet

Yeah...

due to a perfect storm of personal events, i ate non paleo foods yesterday at the bridal shower.

but i'm back in the saddle. i think, honestly, it was an unrealistic expectation of myself that i could make it thorough this weekend without a cheat.

Took my Vit D and Fish Oil.

no energy drinks.

LIFE GOALS

Flossing - Check

Meals out today - dinner. thai. yum. red curry!

Money spent randomly - yesterday, i had to re-buy a card and a gift card for the bridal shower, because i got there, and realized that i had left everything at home. doh!

Cleaning: no dishes, all garbage out!

so life things...

my aunt is very very ill and so there's been a lot of family things going on. i'm not particularly close with her, but there's a lot of emotional stress that's going on. especially with my dad. obviously, i can't really talk too much about it here because... you know.. public space. but.. i'm a little depressed and stressed and worried and... yeah.

also, i survived pride without doing anything stupid, other than drinking beer last night at the big apple ranch. (LGBTIQ 2 step/line dancing benefit for my friend's choir) there were lots of men in assless chaps. it's not pride until you see assless chaps. :)

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Yea you! sounds like you had a fun and "nothing stupid" weekend!! Hurrah!!!!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

DJ'ing = HAWT.

agreed.

I was very anxious to see what came of the poll. The hard ass makes a good point but I stand by my vote :P

Glad you had a great pride weekend!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

nightlight's only do SOME of the things

Week 1 Wrap-Up

Fitness Goals

Crossfit Bad-assery

• run a 5k six (6) times before challenge end - beat previous time by 2 minutes + current time: 40:21 No official running this week
  • 3 kipping pull ups strung together earn: 1 STR +2 DEX CHECK 6/21!
    --- new goal 5 kipping pull ups strung together for extra brownie points.
  • do posterior chain work 3x per week Did this 3x per week. will write up my plan for weeks coming tomorrow
    **this includes GHD sit ups, reverse hypers, etc. by the end of week 1 I should have a written out plan of this.

Diet Goals

Eat REAL Food.

• Meat, Vegetables, Fruit, Nuts, Seeds, Fats.
  • Progenex OK.
  • NO FRENCH FRIES OF ANY SORT -- sweet potato fries included.
  • Baked sweet potato OK post workout only, but sparingly.

ok had one BAD day on Saturday. Otherwise, on track. NO FRENCH FRIES :)

Track food and supplements.

• MyFitnessPal
  • Fish Oil
  • Vit D

Good on these

LIFE GOALS

• Make it through Pride weekend without doing anything stupid. Check!
  • FLOSS. Every day. Check!
  • Make a dentist appointment for a cleaning before challenge end not yet
  • Only 4 meals out per week allowed. I think i had 5. 4 meals is a bit unrealistic. going from 2 out per day to less than one per day... so i might just go and change this goal to one meal per day
  • Don't spend money like an idiot. SAVE IT. Every item I want to spend money on needs to be cleared here at NF. Exceptions will be listed below. Check!
  • Pick up after myself. No dishes left in the sink at night, and all garbage/recycling materials ready to go out in the morning. Check!
  • I must return my dad's phone calls on the day they were received. Check!
  • I must call my dad at least once a week. Check!

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

yeah. it's a serious problem. i need to go there this week too, to replace one of my black t-shirts. i will ONLY buy a replacement. i will ONLY buy a replacement. i will ONLY buy a replacement. i will ONLY buy a replacement.

I went to Italy not intending to buy anything except food and admission to art museums, especially since my roommate with whom I share a bank account finally broke down and bought a somewhat expensive bust which is a copy of a particularly awesome statue. I left Italy with a pair of boots, pants, and a dress that says 'blah blah blah' all over it. (I did not get the floofy neon petticoat to go under the dress that they paired it with in the display window. I can get one of those anywhere for half the price.)

I went to Italy not intending to buy anything except food and admission to art museums, especially since my roommate with whom I share a bank account finally broke down and bought a somewhat expensive bust which is a copy of a particularly awesome statue. I left Italy with a pair of boots, pants, and a dress that says 'blah blah blah' all over it. (I did not get the floofy neon petticoat to go under the dress that they paired it with in the display window. I can get one of those anywhere for half the price.)

Ha! Well, it was Italy, so it was worth it, right?

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines