No Idea What I'm Doing - But I Like This!

So so so so ridiculously awesome!

So awesome in fact that I can't decide which is more awesome out of your post and this:

91020120051261346640887950081animate.gif

Great amazing wonderful work!!!

That is pretty damn awesome....

I'd have trouble deciding too, if I wasn't so narcissistic and got to check out my sexy new body every day in the mirror XD

:strawberry:Hobbit Ranger, Dragon Slayer, Crazy Cat Lady, Beekeeper :strawberry:

Sixth Ranger Challenge

You should challenge him to an arm wrestle!

LMAO. He's in shipping/receiving and lugs 50lb things around 8-12 hours/day, 6 days/wk.

Soooo... I would lose :D And I'm ok with that. I freaking LOVE his muscles.

There may be some type of wrestling during the next two weeks, but not arm wrestling ;) hehehe

:strawberry:Hobbit Ranger, Dragon Slayer, Crazy Cat Lady, Beekeeper :strawberry:

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Sorry I've been MIA the last little while!

My bf has been here (finally!) and we took off to an island and such. I missed the end of the last Challenge and haven't started the new one. My weigh-in is also late (and probably bad lol). My diet seems to be taking a vacation while bf is here. I'll be doing my weigh-in this morning sometime.

But in good news, we were just goofing around and giving each other piggybacks and squatting each other lol I couldn't get down very far due to balance and the fact that he's 9 inches taller than me but doing anything at all with 175-180 pounds on my back is pretty darn good! :)

Well time for my very much not Paleo French Toast and then a weigh-in and a hike :) I'll check in later!

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Just continue like before and everything will be alright.. You know 'get over sh*t' as steve said :)

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

As long as you remember you are getting healthier to be happier, a little short term happiness is okay. Just don't let it derail your progress. Do something small to keep the momentum.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

I started my second Challenge: Trek to the Top of Awesome Mountain

Here's a little photo overview of the time I was AFK from NF:

This is me and my bf (who lives in Maine)

545699_10151053500273231_2046255743_n.jpg

This is me being a giant nerd and being eaten by a giant metal squid

384289_10151063479303231_1333927360_n.jpg

BF and I making dinner over the fire on the beach

375797_10151060615853231_1693057918_n.jpg

Me creeping on the bf while he's doing yard work. I think I got some drool on the camera....

528735_10151060621013231_146290643_n.jpg

I dropped bf off at the Seattle airport last night. No idea when I will see him again - but I know I'll be even sexier next time he sees me! (he was pretty impressed with my improvements, not that he ever complained before)

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Weekly Weigh-In: ????

I think I'm retaining water or something since it's not really possible to have gained 3 pounds in the last 2 days lol

Stupid period. So... I'm not really sure. Let's say I'm still 166.

Getting back on track is harder than I thought it would be. After my vacation from eating healthy, I'm still wanting to indulge all the time. I'm sure the whole PMS thing doesn't help. <sigh>

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Hey, I just read your entire thread and I am really happy for you and inspired, thank you for sharing.

german

monkey scout

"swim, bike, run", or at least "Don’t drown, don't crash, don't walk"

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

Weekly Weigh-In: 165

Back down to 165 after gaining a pound on my vacation and "gaining" 3 more pounds of water weight or whatever during my period. Isn't being a girl wonderful? <sarcasm> The intellectual part of me knew I wasn't actually back up to 169... but the emotional part of me (which, of course, I was being ruled by during that time) was kinda upset to see the scale showing that.

All is back on track now and hoping to start making some progress again! :)

Sixth Ranger Challenge

~*~ LARA CROFT FITNESS GAME ~*~

4 Rolling Bridges every time Lara wear a braid

1 push-up for every vanquished foe

4 squats every time Lara figures something out

Continuous Cardio/Strength exercise during "action" scenes

(combination of throwing 10-pound sandbag in the air and catching... or figure 8s with 10-pound sandbag.... or lifting 10-pound sandbag behind head)

Boy am I tired. Good movie!

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Don't worry.. its normal to hit a plateau when going to loose weight. Just continue and wait a bit.

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Don't worry.. its normal to hit a plateau when going to loose weight. Just continue and wait a bit.

Unfortunately, it's not a natural plateau.... It's me eating poorly and exercising less because the weather turned cold and wet and I just want to eat and hibernate. Fall and Winter will be a struggle, but I already knew this. I'm glad I made so much progress and created some good habits during the summer. Usually I gain weight in Fall/Winter so even if I just stay the same all season, I'll be better off than I was before.

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Usually I gain weight in Fall/Winter so even if I just stay the same all season, I'll be better off than I was before.

:applause: You will do it.. you improved so much, it just has to be better this fall/winter!

Level 2   Human   Ranger