No Idea What I'm Doing - But I Like This!

Nice progress. You can really see the changes. I wish I kept such good documentation of myself. Maybe all the videos will help.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Hey Cutebug! I'm new to the forums as of today, but your thread has been really inspiring! Looks like you are making awesome progress, and more importantly, having loads of fun along the way. Thanks for being awesome!

Hehe! That's exactly what I said to Steve! "Thanks for being awesome" lol

Welcome to NerdFitness! I hope you enjoy your success as much as I have been enjoying mine :)

:strawberry:Hobbit Ranger, Dragon Slayer, Crazy Cat Lady, Beekeeper :strawberry:

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Hey Cutebug! I'm new to the forums as of today, but your thread has been really inspiring! Looks like you are making awesome progress, and more importantly, having loads of fun along the way. Thanks for being awesome!

X2!

Two Trips to Buntzen Lake - One right before I joined the Rebellion, and one yesterday....

Phenomenal progress in such a short time.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

Two Trips to Buntzen Lake - One right before I joined the Rebellion, and one yesterday....

376857_10151032746578231_2067151688_n.jpg

527038_10151032746718231_1186875573_n.jpg

Are you sucking in your tummy in the latest pic? If not, then you've lost quite a lot! I don't remember whether I said this before watching your transformation (and I mean literally watching it) is very inspiring! Thank you for making this thread!

You are setting an awesome example of how you don't have to wait until you reach your goal before you can start doing amazing things.

Keep up the phenomenal work!

Thanks, 67alecto! Doing amazing things is helping me reach my goals and live a healthier, more fun life. And it's great to see how much easier things become after losing weight. I hiked the same trail at the beginning of summer and again on Saturday and it was so much easier on Saturday! :) And my Mom, who has also lost 25+ pounds, found it easier than she thought she would. I'm pushing her to be more adventurous and do things that she thinks she can't :)

:strawberry:Hobbit Ranger, Dragon Slayer, Crazy Cat Lady, Beekeeper :strawberry:

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Wow you are doing an incredible job and look fantastic! It is so impressive how much you have lost in such a short time. Congratulations on being rewarded for all that hard work, it's the best part :P. Keep it up, you are PWNing like no other!

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vlala_sil, level 1 Scout (aspirations of a Druid and Assassin)

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 1

[/TABLE]