LeadChipmunk vs Red1263 - The Gentleman Assassin Challenge

I don't know what you're talking about, Little Red Riding Hood...

ha ha ha Take your pick, Chip-off-the-Blockhead!

Although I must admit, it was starting to become difficult to think of creative names with your name!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

You think it was hard to come up with names for me? Try doing it for Red that has nothing to do with redheads (I don't believe you are one, right?). I do like "cantankerous crimson cohort". That was probably my favorite and took me at least 5 minutes of searching through a thesaurus to get. Haha

By the way, I'm planning on finishing Foucault's Pendulum by the end of the week, or at least by the time I get back on the 2nd. I am just under halfway through it, and it is pretty good, though I only understand about half the words used. Really intellectual book that makes my head explode when reading.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Ha ha ha! I'm a redhead through and through! And I always figured Red was an easier name to make fun off. But I'm reading 1984 and I think it's pretty cool, it's just, heh, finding the time :P

Heh, I spent nearly this entire challenge, trying to get the books and I had to turn half of them in, because I know I won't be able to have the opportunity to read them

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

I wasn't sure if you were or not, so I figured it'd be best to avoid that route. I can't say much about redheads anyway since my pa is a redhead and I'm a redbeard (the pirate! AAARGH! sorry, long story from a long time ago). Have you made it to "the book" yet? It slows down so much there.

At least you know where you can get the books. If you like 1984, I highly suggest reading through A Brave New World when you can find the time.

Level 1 Woodwose

Ha ha ha! I think I have, I'm at pages late-30's or early 40's I forgot, where exactly, but I think I have reached the book, if its' early in the.... book...

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Oh, ok. You're still at the diary. The book comes in later, around halfway through. You'll definitely know when you hit it.

Alright then! I'm looking forward to it!

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

July 29th, 2012

Today is the day I must set on my way. I have spent too much time at this camp and have only figured out that I am not set to be an Assassin... yet. I will be back; I do not know when, but I will, this I promise.

I have a strong premonition that I shall meet my newest rival, Red, on my journey to become a master. So be it. I will be ready for him next time.

Level 1 Woodwose

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines