CHALLENGE ME! Barefoot Dawsy's Gladiator PvP

As part of my Epic Gladiator Challenge, I need 6 PvP Challengers (1 per week). There are a few ground rules:

1. Each week I must face a challenger that I have not previously faced during this challenge
  2. Challenges cannot require any equipment
  3. Challenges must be completed in 10 minutes or less
  4. Each challenge must be unique and cannot involve exercises used in previous PvPs

All challenge spots have been filled! Sit back and enjoy the games!

Week 1: Phylanx: 1 mile mountain

Week 2: Loren Wade : Dive Bomber Pushups. Most in 10 minutes

Week 3: The Tin Man : Asian Squat hold

Week 4: livinggroovy : Longest handstand (against a wall)

Week 5: joeyb: Most pull ups in 10 mins

Week 6: Mordechaj : 10 minutes of silence (moved to week six as it requires some prep work whih I can do in my cell)

Week 6 Details via Mordechaj:

If you plan to survive the arena you'll need to control yourself, both in mind and in body.

I challenge you to do nothing for 10 minutes.

Nothing. Just stand still in silence. You are not to think, to plan, to plot, or to focus upon one image.

Your eyes are to be closed, and you may open them only when the 10 minutes alarm sounds.

Your mind is to be breath and void, your body standing still, unmoving, relaxed.

You have to be in one specific stance immobile (and relaxed) for those 10 minutes.

Are you up to it?

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander

Scout - Level 7

I'm down for this, however I have no idea what to do for a PVP, I'm already in one with LeadChipmunk, though.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Most time spent in squat (asian/3rd world squat) position in week 3. Assisted (holding on to something for balance) or not. I betcha I can do more.

You're on Tinny. Just to confirm, this is basically bum near the ground, knees fully bent, right? Not horse stance or anything like that?

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander

Scout - Level 7

If you're up to it...Week 4...Longest handstand hold (against wall). I have no idea what your handstand situation is like, but I can never resist a challenge!

Or...timed wheel pose. Requiring flexible spine, strong entire body, and a willingness to keep breathing and trusting in yourself. I'm down for either.

Race: Gallifreyan

Profession: Druid

Level: 6

Current Challenge:Livingroovy Comes Home

[sTR] - 16.8 // [DEX] - 12.25 // [sTA] - 16 // [CON] - 17.3 // [WIS] - 16.55 // [CHA] - 14.6

Find me on the internets: Facebook // Twitter // Kate Marolt | Play Warrior & Excitement Engineer!

If you're up to it...Week 4...Longest handstand hold (against wall). I have no idea what your handstand situation is like, but I can never resist a challenge!

Or...timed wheel pose. Requiring flexible spine, strong entire body, and a willingness to keep breathing and trusting in yourself. I'm down for either.

If you do timed wheel I might have to jump in there too...

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

How can I resist a Guild Leader challenge? Longest hanstand hold it is. As with Tin Man if we both reach 10 minutes, it's a draw. See you in week 4!

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander

Scout - Level 7

If you do timed wheel I might have to jump in there too...

Perhaps this will be you and me some point down the road....

How can I resist a Guild Leader challenge? Longest hanstand hold it is. As with Tin Man if we both reach 10 minutes, it's a draw. See you in week 4!

Brilliant- you're on!!

Race: Gallifreyan

Profession: Druid

Level: 6

Current Challenge:Livingroovy Comes Home

[sTR] - 16.8 // [DEX] - 12.25 // [sTA] - 16 // [CON] - 17.3 // [WIS] - 16.55 // [CHA] - 14.6

Find me on the internets: Facebook // Twitter // Kate Marolt | Play Warrior & Excitement Engineer!

Wow dawsy, this is so badass I could cry!!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Hmm...just realised that the week 5 challenge i have scheduled with joeyb requires equipment...what to do...?

Tree!

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

Like a bawss

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines