Doodle's work in Progress: Level 1: Adventuring to find the canvas

Doodle

So I am 2 days late on this post but figure its now or never and seeing as how I was already mentally (on my own) doing this and actually started a challenge myself on Monday I figured this time I'll do it with you guys. Stealing the format from Hrunter because I like how he set it up. I was going to write a this using drawing synonyms but that might prove too hard ( for now It's a mini goal- because I like how Sairin wrote her Fairytale gave me inspiration :) Imitation is the sincerest form of flatter... in this case) Anyways:

Doodle's Sketchpad

Challenge name: Adventuring to find the Canvas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doodle

American Dwarven

Level 1 Neutral Adventurer

5'1" 230lbs

Complete 1 mile: 16:30 (avg)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strength (STR) - 3

Dexterity (DEX) - 2

Stamina (STA) - 2

Constitution (CON) - 3

Wisdom (WIS) - 3

Charisma (CHA) - 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strengths/Flaws

(+)Creative- Loves being creative. Singing/ Dancing/ Writing/ Painting/Drawing/Designing/ etc. Creating period.

(+)Knowledge- Loves learning

(-/+) Honest- horrible liar, If something's not right, I'll lose sleep over it, (Sometimes a good thing sometimes bad)

(+) Exploration- Loves to try new things and see places she's never seen before, TRAVEL

(-/+) Private- Loves her privacy, will try to lie or with hold information to keep it, despite it being in her best interest to not be private

(-) Munch- Loves to snack, and goes from desire for sweets or salty/crunchy

Languages: English (for now)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOALS:

- Life #1- Make work on Designing your own business card/ a Poster

-Fitness #1- Lose 12lbs in 6 weeks

-Fitness #2- Try to new activities from each Profession

-Diet #1- Substitute 1 Snack that might not be healthiest and replace it with something healthier

Side Quests/Goals

- Work on more writing more.

- try meditation so I can learn to tune into myself better

- Continue working out/ resting 6/1 a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOTIVATION DEFINED:

This goal is my main goal. The hardest goal for me. All other goals (minus life) will help support this goal. It is the beginning of my fitness Journey, and over the past just about month I've begun working out 6days a week with one rest. Using Seinfield's productivity secret (Here) has been the -only- thing that has made me stick with any kind of exercise program this long.

This goal is so I can find more activities that will help keep me active. Since I've been pretty sedimentary for a few years, it's blank slate. Everything and anything that I can do is up for grabs.

-Diet #1- Substitute 1 Snack that might not be healthiest and replace it with something healthier

This goal is something I've been trying to do anyways. But figured this would hold me more accountable. As I was writing down possible diet goals and realized many of them had to do with snacking, eating more fruits/veggies/ less sweets. So I kind of combined them all. As an avid snacker, this will help me lose my weight, and hopefully find more ways of preparing snacks that might be healthier for me. This is also me trying a more primal lifestyle.

This goal is a little daunting. Sounds easy right? I have recently gone back to school in Graphic Design, after a year and half to a 2 year absence. I promised myself going to this university, I would work on my networking skills and make connections. One step of that- Is to have a business card to pass on to people. If I don't do this (poo poo to me) I at the very least, have to design something. use my summer vacation to brush up on some Design skills as to not get rusty come fall. Bonus points if I do both of these!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GRADING

GOALS:

- Life #1- Make work on Designing your own business card/ a Poster (+1 WIS)

-Fitness #1- Lose 12lbs in 6 weeks (+ 2 CHA, +1 CON, +1 STA)

-Fitness #2- Try to new activities from each Profession (Depending on the activities possibly UP TO +1 STR, +1 DEX, +1 STA)

-Diet #1- Substitute 1 Snack that might not be healthiest and replace it with something healthier (+2 CON)

Side Quests/Goals (extra credit up to +5 XP)

DoodleDwarven Adventurer Level 2= STR-3 | DEX-2 | STA-2 | CON-3 | WIS-2 (+1) | CHA-2 (+1)

When Life pushes Me.. I Push Back Harder

Current Challenge: Doodle's finds her spirit again. (Level 2) | First challenge: Level 1: finding the canvas

Leader of The Mighty Adventuring CompanionsMyFitnessPal | fitocracy

Thanks I was wandering the internet looking up ways to improve brainstorming (wow sounds really more geeky when said outloud- It helps for my Graphic design process) and found this I only looked at it for a few moments before saving it. but the words that stuck out and made an impact was Accept or Change. It's what made me print out my calendars and finally start my workout regime. :D so I thought it was appropriate.

So since it's friday and tomorrow is my rest day I figured I'd give you a little recap.

Sunday- got my motivation again and felt like doing zumba! 45minutes later and throughly sweaty. It felt good then last week when I had to drag myself to get going. I realized according yo my calendar.. I only had 8 more days to go before I had -worked out- (not counting the rest days) for 30 days. A feat I've never done before in my life till now YAY me! *fist pumps*

Monday- Was kind of gross out, and kept on threatening a rainstorm, so between that and a Desire to Do zumba. I decided to do zumba again. Realized as I was doing the video I no longer need the verbal cues as I know the routine well enough to skip it. promised myself I would do the 'feel it' version next time.

Tuesday- Since I'd not hit the walking path I've been doing in 3 days I decided to hit the path. I live in the east coast, so you all know it was getting very hot out. I almost didn't work out because around the time I had been working out (right around the sun setting and the air cool enough to not be dying in the heat) A neighbor came over and we started gabbing. But I ended up following thru and going for a walk around 8pm. God I love the longer days. I tried to jog a bit of it, and found I was able to do so a lot easier then previous attempts. Only problem? Shin pain. Time to research problems to remedy that. Walked a mile in about 00:16:30 pretty average for me. Started looking up different activites I could do to improve my fitness.

Wednsday- Dad had knee replacement surgery. he was told to go there at 5:30am. Far too early for me, so I stayed home went on NF, found out about the challenge. So I came up with my motivation thought map (posted it by my bed with my workout calendar), my goals, and posted them. Walked around 11:30am, likely not the smartest of ideas as it was really hot and muggy. But thought I was going to see my father and wasn't going to let that stop me from working out. (don't want to be another in my family to have to join the Knee problems club). Found some Shin stretches/ strengthening exercises to bulid up my shin muscle. must of worked because I didn't have problems with shin pain this walk. Was going to do 2 miles.. but it was too hot.

Thursday- Woke up, talked to mom a bit. Worked out between 8-9a. Despite the heat.. It wasn't bad. Better then wednesday. Went to visit my father wore my pedometer because of my walk. Went to the store, got home ate some lunch/dinner, mom asked if I wanted to go see my grandma. So I told her to meet me at my walking path, I did another lap (way to go me!) went to gram's exhausted. long day ended up clocking. 12046 steps. YAY!

Friday- Seeing as how it's noon walking right now is out. I did the agility test. will likely walk or do zumba later, depending on how cool it gets. will post this workout another time :)

DoodleDwarven Adventurer Level 2= STR-3 | DEX-2 | STA-2 | CON-3 | WIS-2 (+1) | CHA-2 (+1)

Current Challenge: Doodle's finds her spirit again. (Level 2) | First challenge: Level 1: finding the canvas

Hey LadyWild! As you requested. exercises for Shin splints. This is what I did. There was another site I couldn't find that said... shin splints happen when your muscles on your shins aren't as developed as your calf muscle. Another way to exercise them was to walk backwards at the end of the walk/run. I've seen people doing it. and it makes sense when you start doing it you feel the muscles working. Anyone Please feel free to rebuke me or this. it just sounded sound.

My pleasure, gotta be part of a team right? Glad I can be a fitness skeptic and understand a logical answer. Let me know how they go. Speaking of.... Might as well update.

Friday- Decided to do a body circuit workout. first time doing it this exercise go around. Did the 3 circuits from some of the workouts not others. It's a starting point. hoped I didn't push myself too hard. because that is what threw me off last time.

Saturday I decided to wear my pedometer for haha's trying to get into a habit wearing it because just simply having it on. Gives me a bit of motivation to be more active. What was supposed to be a quick discharge from a hospital ended up being in there for the entire day. the hospital is a huge complex and by the end of the night my pedometer said I clocked 4.50 or something miles. Awesome! felt sore from friday's workout which was expected, think I pushed myself a little too hard. It was my rest day so while an active rest day I tried to not be too active. if that makes sense.

Sunday- Still sore from the workout friday though not as much pain as Saturday. Contemplated (and thought about the guilt) of adding another rest day to my workout, consulted my friends from Fitocracy and they suggested a mild walk saying it would flush out or help flush out the lactic acid. I did as they suggested feeling no guilt and ended the walk feeling no pain I had from the beginning of the workout.. more like that pleasant muscle burn from my muscles workout out. Was really amazed by that.

Today- I'm planning on doing BW workout. maybe supplemented by zumba because I feel Up for some dancing and grooving.

Monday- Did the body weight workout circuit was able to push myself more and get more of it done. Progress. I warmed up with Zumba doing the first bit took about 5 minutes as I wanted a fun way to get my heart rate up. Nothing too hard

Tuesday- I kept checking for the challenge but didn't get the actual challenge until wednesday. I did walk a mile around the lake, kept the pace easy because it was my body weight rest day. this day flew by for me and I don't even remember if I had muscle soreness despite the good effort I gave monday. searched the forums and Looked at the other Guilds challenges beginning to try and find ones that I may fit into one day when I Level up to an appropriate level of entry. I find myself looking forward to trying to take on the challenge, and beginning to think of my fitness in term of RPG NF Style which is pretty awesome.

Wednesday- I found out the challange and started it full on.

Did 20 squats,

20 kneeling push ups,

40 wall push ups,

Plank for 2 sets of 30seconds. which is a new record i believe. seeing as how I was doing 15 seconds plank holds before.

Wall sits one was for 1:15 the next was for 45 seconds ooh the burn in my calves and thighs! It was during the wall sit I realize just how much working out my legs are doing and realize I want my arms to get a good workout too!

Lunges I did 3 sets before I went down and felt a new kind of pain that was more sharp. Promptly decided I needed another day of rest before attempting those. (more then just a muscle burn work out pain- hard to explain hoping you nerds understand what I mean)

will focus my adventurer challenge on Kneeling Push ups, and Lunges.

Today's workout- might be a walk. with the variety of exercises yesterday I feel (although fine no pain little tenderness) I might end up taking a rest day to let my body recover since i went to bed with my calves still hurting.

Had a good weekend! friday I went to a friends house and made an positively Awesome skinny girl sangria (unlike what steve said.. It had no added sugar except from the fruits I put in) 4 glasses of wine between me and my friend and all we could talk about was fitness (while not in the rebellion she is a huge inspiration she's lost 50 lbs since january and my accountability buddy.) I showed her how to do planks. because her wii fit has her trying to do some advanced version of plank she can't handle yet. We then decided to go outside because it was cooler outside then in and do cartwheels in her yard. and omg I can still so a pretty awesome cartwheel.

Saturday I woke up at 9:30a and realized (same friend's son) had his last soft ball game he's only 8 but I went to one of his games and Well I wanted to go to another so I got dressed and made it there to the first innings of the game not real late considering i had to find his field. Anyways afterward I played with her sons (7 and 3) out in the yard playing kick ball and playing with the sprinkler. It was so much fun. and totally thought of steve while going it. I ended up despite it being a rest day going for a walk with same friend since she was in my area. It was just such an amazing day.

sunday- I ended up doing zumba and finishing the last 3 minutes of my week 2 challenge.

6 week Goal update will come later this week: But just stepped on scale and lost 2 pounds!

Thanks Lady and 70Kel! I -know- It's absolutely outstanding. I am SO proud of her. She is such a Gem. <3 her.

1/2 way thru Goals Recap

GOALS:

(_) - Life #1- Make work on Designing your own business card/ a Poster.. I was just thinking about this yesterday. I am going to make a project for myself to do this week. I have been keep an eye on graphic design thru blogs. so I'm aware of it. which is what I wanted to do but still needs to get a poster done!

(2/12)-Fitness #1- Lose 12lbs in 6 weeks.. I weighed myself yesterday and haven't lost any more weight but seeing as how it was that time of the month... and I've been eating consistently under my dietary goal and working out 6 days a week.. I'm trying to not make too much of this right now. My mother has been telling me she sees a difference and I feel a difference and think I see a difference so I just need to keep on chugging. I'm going to do my measurements on the 18th.. or the last day of the challenge to see where I stand. (comments suggestions anyone?)

(X)-Fitness #2- Try to new activities from each Profession.. Well at the beginning of this challenge I was just doing mostly walking with a day of zumba every once a week. I have incorporated since then bit of hiking, body weight circuit/angry bird workouts, Tai Chi, Agility tests, more zumba (i like dancing), Yoga.. The spirit of the Goal was to try things out and find more fit activites that I might like.. I have done that I believe!

(x) -Diet #1- Substitute 1 Snack that might not be healthiest and replace it with something healthier- I've been Doing Awesome on my Diet goals. I'm realizing how much I ate before and my appetite is definitely decreasing. MFP kicks butt! I've even replaced 80ish% (probably more the only thing I've really eaten thats heat and eat is bocca burger patties yum!) of packaged pre-made (heat and eat.) foods in favor of making my own meals.

Side Quests/Goals

- Work on more writing more. I Paragraph roleplay with people on a daily basis. But still haven't done much writing. Not stories and just for me.

(x) try meditation so I can learn to tune into myself better- this is a feeble little x I'm crossing off.. while I have done some meditation I could have done more.

(X) - Continue working out/ resting 6/1 a week. Been Rocking this out of the park!

~~~~~~~~

Need to do more meditation..

Write and design something. Maybe I can combine the writing and designing into Something dual.. write a story then design a poster for it. Awesome!

Keep up with the working out and eating right.. I guess?

YAY! Just weighed myself and lost 3 pounds from last week! Today I went on a walk with my friend diana (mark Mini challenge number 4 complete!!) makes 5 lbs total. woot! So far everything is paying off! so psyched!

:D Thank you lady! Soooo this weekend was super busy. Friday I did my workout with my friend diana walked 2.98 miles in approx 55 minutes? worked late 6-10.. which sucked. but super busy I walked a bunch more. (so guess there was a good side to that. :D) It was the longest short shift ever. It went by so quick too which makes it even weirder lol so anyways. This weekend.

Saturday. My family from NY were going to come over today so I woke up at 7:55. Went to drink some water to get rid of a sore throat and went outside to check on our pool, and move some lumber that was on our picnic table. Vacuumed the pool, moved the lumber, started mow but the men in the house took over. So then I went on a walking tour around my town. and came back home set up a tent with my mother. visited my family went in the pool swam for a bit. then ended up after they left going to a carnival hanging out with a lot of my old friends who walked in a fireman's parade. Went home after they won 3 trophies!

Sunday- I planned on doing not much. but.. Apparently the world had other plans. So I get a call from a newer friend. inviting me to a pool party. went to pool party, had fun. then went shopping with friend from said party and another mutual friend of ours had supper and went over mutual friends house. I ate over my allot calories. but as soon as I got home I did a angry bird workout. on level 2 with most things. and with all the walking around and swimming and stuff not to mention the Social points I accumulated this weekend. I think the calories were worth it. It was 300 over or so. so not outrageous.

monday- woke up didnt want to work out. but I ended up doing it before 10. ate 2 slices of pizza (bad i know but last two slices) for lunch i'm having a bocca chikn patty and a salad and a cup of unsweetened apple sauce. yay for back on plan!

Soo Check in! lets see Working out has been going out great. have been able to do body weight work outs every other day. which is pretty cool. Still haven't been able to do entire sets like it says but I'm definitely improving. I feel myself feel better, stronger & more confident. i measured myself this week and lost an 1 over most my body but my waist lost 2.5 inches in a months time. I'm pretty proud of myself.

I'm back to eating a 1500-1800 calorie diet usually falling somewhere between 15-1600 calorie diet. was kinda surprised how one minor mishap can affect you for not just one day but multiple. with about 4 meals a day, which seems to suit me fine.

But anyways, I still need to make a new recipe.. I mean I usually just randomly cook stuff together to form a recipe and likely have already done something but seeing as how I don't remember or haven't purposely done it It still doesn't count.

I weighed myself around noon, I never thought about keeping same time of day for weigh ins will likely do that again soon because it said I gained weight but I think that might of been because I already ate and it was (again) around noon. and 300ish Calories over on one day =/= a pound or two of gained weight. So that put me down just a little bit. but then I realize It's not about #'s and despite that's what has been drilled into my head from god only knows when. It's not a true factor of my fitness or my health. I'm going to try and start focusing on my inches instead and how I physically feel. Which Already I can tell you all is very hard to rework your mind like that. Anyone know how or advice to do this?

Other news lifewise, on wednesday i got a "promotion" Its not a pay raise but instead of working 4-8 hours a week (yes I typed that right) I am now working in a department with people I'm pretty good terms and friendly with, and can actually work 15-30 hours a week. because they actually have hours available to work. Which is AWESOME. And another plus? It's running for shoes so I run around for several hours a day up and down stairs its another workout all on it's own! yay!

My Graphic design poster Has been started but the new job has kept me really busy for the past few days. but really all this is just a test run for when school starts.

Oh also? I am going with a friend to see batman! he saw it Friday night and when I said I wanted to see it he said he'd go with me. and from our conversations it might be a bit of a date so thats exciting too!

I actually did I made baked tomato Parmesan cups a variation of these with the addition of garlic and scooping the seeds out and a spray of cooking spray. I am doing -very- well! I am really proud of myself. and to top it all off I went on a kinda date sunday! Kinda because it was a friend who we've been kinda flirting with for about 4- 5 years. and haven't seen in 2 years. We ended up seeing the new batman movie (was awesome) and had a really good time. the reason why I think it was a kinda date because he paid for the tickets and was going to buy some snacks too. So it was the closest thing to a date that I have been on in years. He and I are planning on hanging out again soon. This week's challenge is going to be a bit tough trying to find what my challenge is because I've been on Fire but We'll see how it goes. and Athena I'll definitely try those because they do sound good! I'll update later I need to get ready to go on a "roadtrip" to the mall with one of my best friends. Thanks for the messages and the support. Seeing you'll said something put a big ass smile on my face!

Doodle's Sketchpad

Challenge name: Adventuring to find the Canvas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doodle

American Dwarven

Level 1 Neutral Adventurer

5'1" 230lbs

Complete 1 mile: 16:30 (avg)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strength (STR) - 3

Dexterity (DEX) - 2

Stamina (STA) - 2

Constitution (CON) - 3

Wisdom (WIS) - 3

Charisma (CHA) - 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strengths/Flaws

(+)Creative- Loves being creative. Singing/ Dancing/ Writing/ Painting/Drawing/Designing/ etc. Creating period.

(+)Knowledge- Loves learning

(-/+) Honest- horrible liar, If something's not right, I'll lose sleep over it, (Sometimes a good thing sometimes bad)

(+) Exploration- Loves to try new things and see places she's never seen before, TRAVEL

(-/+) Private- Loves her privacy, will try to lie or with hold information to keep it, despite it being in her best interest to not be private

(-) Munch- Loves to snack, and goes from desire for sweets or salty/crunchy

Languages: English (for now)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOALS:

Side Quests/Goals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GRADING

GOALS:

- Life #1- Make work on Designing your own business card/ a Poster (+1 WIS)

-Fitness #1- Lose 12lbs in 6 weeks (+ 2 CHA, +1 CON, +1 STA)

-Fitness #2- Try to new activities from each Profession (Depending on the activities possibly UP TO +1 STR, +1 DEX, +1 STA)

-Diet #1- Substitute 1 Snack that might not be healthiest and replace it with something healthier (+2 CON)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level One- Overview

GOALS:

(B-) - Life #1- Make work on Designing your own business card/ a Poster (+1 WIS)

Giving myself a B- for this goal, because I did finally complete it but it took me a long time. I feel like I could of put more energy into it and did it sooner. The business card was not done, for the reason being I don't feel like I know what my style is for the card, and I don't feel like it would be a good idea for me to handing out a business card that isn't exactly what I want. I did look more into it. (1+ WISDOM)

(B+) -Fitness #1- Lose 12lbs in 6 weeks (+ 2 CHA, +1 CON, +1 STA)

I gave myself a B+ for this goal as well. I just stepped onto the scale and saw I lost 5 more pounds. Makes that a total of 10 pounds. I am more then happy with that. I have been spot on minus a day for the past 6 weeks with my eating and working out. I believe the lack of those 2 pounds was more chemistry, and not weighing myself consistently at the same time of day. Things I didn't realize/ couldn't control. The scale I also used seemed to have inconsistent readings saying first I lost 2 pounds then maybe gained two pounds, and finally stayed the same within the same day minutes of each other. I don't get it. but really that experience.. and reading a few articles has taught me something... My next fitness goal is not going to include a numerical value to my weight. Yes I want to lose weight, but I think maybe I've progressed onto a more of a more healthful mindset, not using the scale as a high or low point in my day (which it kind of ended up doing though I weighed myself once a day a week). I read somewhere (no clue where and can't find it now of course.. if any of you can find it let me know I loved the article) "Losing weight should be a symptom of being fit." I like that idea. I want to keep it up. (Giving myself +1 Constitution, because I am feeling healthier, +1 Stamina because I definitely feel more Stamina, and only 1+ Charisma because i didn't actually hit my stated 'goal')

(A)-Fitness #2- Try to new activities from each Profession (Depending on the activities possibly UP TO +1 STR, +1 DEX, +1 STA)

New activities... Body weight workout, walking sneakily, agility tests, also included swimming, hiking & running. The spirit of this goal was to find other activities that can get me fit and healthy and more active. Not realizing that the challenges themselves would get me more active so I definitely passed this. (gave myself +1 strength, +1 stamina)

(A) -Diet #1- Substitute 1 Snack that might not be healthiest and replace it with something healthier (+2 CON)

I conquered this goal, somehow 1 snack replacement turned into me keeping a food diary and realizing how much I ate and keeping track of every little thing I managed to decrease my appetite and by the end of some nights I have 700 calories left and need to eat another meal and find myself going ugh have to eat again? which just amuses me. (+2 Constitution)

(+.5 XP)- Work on more writing more.

I have been role playing and in fact finally did write Doodle's RPG adventurer story (tad long and I will post it after this)

(+1XP) - try meditation so I can learn to tune into myself better

Definitely more intune with myself though didn't do meditation as a practice of and by itself as often as I liked I did to some mindful activities and feel a lot more aware of myself.

(+2XP)- Continue working out/ resting 6/1 a week.

Have definitely keeping more fit. The only day I didn't workout.. and thought I was.. was this past Sunday.. and that was because I wore my pedometer and ran around at work (literally I run for shoes and deliver them for the salesmen. and walked about 5.16 miles when I got home. with an early day monday and closing that night I knew I had to save my feet for my long shift. and counted that as my workout. (because I definitely hit my 10,000 step goal. woot.)

Processing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cues FF7 Music*

Level 1 Completed.

LEVEL UP!

The Story began one day in a place far away, many summers ago, there was an female dwarf named Doodle. She loved to dance, and Sing, Play games, Write, Paint, had a lot of great friends. She thought she was happy. She had found herself a Prince Charming, He was her companion, her friend, Her everything. She thought They were going to last, and had 8 years with him that only solidified that. But however, this is not a happily ever simple story. Prince Charming, was not all he appeared to be. Slowly she recused herself. She slowly stopped singing, dancing, writing, and painting. What's worse is she even slowly slipped away from a lot of her close friendships she had before she met Prince Charming. They're friendships merged and soon all his friends were her friends and that female dwarf was not the dwarf she once was. She was a shadow of herself. She was getting heavier and used Nerd Games to hide from her life.

Then one day, Prince charming left. Doodle, was a very sad, and fractured Doodle. Lost and felt very alone She saw the shards of herself scattered all around her. She wanted to be Happy again. She wanted to be that girl she once was. So She slowly started picking up the shards. It was a slow process, but with the help of amazing friends, She started going thru. learning how to dance and sing, and be happy. She Kept on pushing herself, she wanted to be all she was and more. She wanted to be empowered. With the last Shard in place when She started going back to school again, and It was around this time.. Doodle found a new place to fit her new attitude.. This place was called Nerd fitness. She wanted to get her life in control and be even better then she ever was. I won't elaborate on what she found here (you all already know) It was a time for the end of one year and beginning of another. She tried her old ways of trying to go healthy. but she didn't quite grasp it apparently she wasn't ready. She went too far too fast too deep. She ended up almost drowning.. into yet another failure attempt.

But Nerd fitness stayed in her life. she kept lurking and reading the forums. One day she looked down and saw and old scroll.. it was tattered, stained and scuffed. and written was the old adage "Accept or Change." Something about that day, that moment that everything.. It just clicked. Doodle was tired of accepting. She looked for more Scrolls and they told her.. To look for the Canvas it is the next step to glorious things you seek. So That is what Doodle did. She put on her Adventurer Backpack and Hit Join.

She began walking, one mile at a time, Her first hurdles involved a test of agility and laundry. She managed to be agile enough to Manuever around that. Her second hurdle was involved a test she was very familiar with.. getting her rawr back. Being a Leo, She found enjoyment out of this. Empowering and very sore body parts as she pushed herself even hard to push, and sit her way out of the challenge. Being able to climb this challenge made her tilt her head back and really rawr in victory. The next was exploring the new terrain of borderlands of places she had never seen. Finding another source of water, and a new Food supply she adjusted her backpack, continuing on her way. The next leg of her Journey she traveled with a sidekick named D. Her sidekick ended up pushing her then she had gone further at a speed that she had to strive to keep up. But Doodle consulted her map, and saw that she didn’t have much further. She could see the place that the Scroll foretold. She rested a night using new food for her meal. A meal of Tomatoes and cheese. The next day After much searching, she could see the Canvas was right behind something. oh no! It wouldn’t let her pass without beating it. So She began the Yes Dance... Until her masked opponent got the Yes and died. After a bit of Hesitation, Doodle took off it’s mask and saw it was a Doppleganger. After a fitting Funeral, (It deserved a funeral after all) Doodle reached out and got a hold of her Canvas. She sat back in Her celebrations and basked in Victory of Her VERY FIRST Challenge!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines