Hi

In need of a someone to help me keep on track. Set myself some challenges over in the Rangers forum.

I'm a cross fitting, erging, running type who has gained rather too much weight in the last few months and looking to get back to healthy habits I had and misplaced while ill recently.

Location not important as I am UK based for now but will be heading to Boston for three months in september.

Would love someone that I could be accountable to, and understands why its so exciting that I've recently managed a 20" box jump! Did it for the first time last week and am still soooo excited about it!

Congratulations on the box jump! I'm still at 16" (I have a nasty mental block against jumping up during the WOD -- I can do it as its own movement, but when I'm in the midst of things, I wind up doing an odd little hop that gets one foot up and the other one still on the ground. Only recently have I started JUMPING (instead of stepping) onto the 16" box during the workouts).

So, yes, I get why it's exciting!

My current dance-of-happiness is coming from the fact that my deadlift has gone from 135lbs in mid-March to 195lbs now (I had never lifted before mid-March, so I may still be at the steep-curve-of-beginnerdom point).

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom