Reaching out for a sidekick...in Perth

I am living in Perth Australia. Anyone out here would like to be my sidekick? To give you a better idea of my location, I live near Fremantle and am planning on joining the recreation centre in Melville when they start their no contract $85 a month membership fee in July.

I'm really just starting out and I am looking for someone to train with, to motivate me, keep me accountable when I skip out on a session and to support me.

Thanks!

Canuckssie

Hey Canuckssie, Great name. Are you originally from Canada? I don't live in Oz but will likely be in Perth/Fremantle for some business in October. I hope you find a sidekick between now and then, but I'd definitely meet up and move some heavy things / jog / whatever when I'm down there. Cheers!

illcDimension hopping Ranger-Cartographer, level 2STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 5 CON: 6 WIS: 5 CHA: 2

Training Log

Of Goats and Rucks Challenge (June -July 2013)

~Take care. Be bold.~

Hi Illc,

I'm origionally from Montreal but I'm planning on getting my citizenship in September. The name is a combination of my nationalities :) Well, soon to be dual nationalities.

I'll be in Canada for Thanksgiving this year and will be back in Perth around the 20th of October.

Cheers!

Canuckssie