• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Loren Wade

The Official Whole30/Whole9 Life Support Thread

I got back from Vaca yesterday- Whole30 starts today, even tho I really want a drink when I get home. I will resist. I'm feeling like there was some type of sugar in the seasonings of my chicken :(

Off to try to play catch up from works stuffs...blah! I need a break from my break!

I got back from Vaca yesterday- Whole30 starts today, even tho I really want a drink when I get home. I will resist. I'm feeling like there was some type of sugar in the seasonings of my chicken :(

Off to try to play catch up from works stuffs...blah! I need a break from my break!

Heya! I hope you had a lovely vacation! I am on day 12 of Whole 30 and feeling great. I am rooting for all the wonderful people doing the challenge. :D

My brain seriously is telling me to give myself a break & not stress Whole30 until next week. I just got home yesterday. I work all day today, have to recover from being gone a week- laundry clean house, and I haven't been to the grocery store yet.....if I report back an adult beverage tomorrow you'll know I haven't started yet!

My brain seriously is telling me to give myself a break & not stress Whole30 until next week. I just got home yesterday. I work all day today, have to recover from being gone a week- laundry clean house, and I haven't been to the grocery store yet.....if I report back an adult beverage tomorrow you'll know I haven't started yet!

No worries/pressure. I think it's awesome you want to do it. You start when you start! :D

I started ISWF today and stopped reading at the Re-Introduction chapter today. Wow! What a book! Hopefully my Mum will start reading it soon, really wanna start! I'm doing my best with what I have for now, but hopefully if Mum gets interested then we can do it together :)

I actually think it is more work/life than food related, but I hope it passes quickly.

For me yesterday the food thing seemed to make the other trivial things less tolerable than normal. I do feel mostly better today, probably a little crabby.

Ok, damnit. I caved to cookie dough this morning- I forgot my lunch and it's freakishly nasty weather out there!!!

It happens. Back on the wagon now, though! I'll help pull you up. 7 wings for lunch. Looking at a raw almond snack in a bit here.

It happens. Back on the wagon now, though! I'll help pull you up. 7 wings for lunch. Looking at a raw almond snack in a bit here.

Yep! Don't look back and dwell on it. We've got ya. Start again. It's only 30 days. You can do this! :D

Ok, damnit. I caved to cookie dough this morning- I forgot my lunch and it's freakishly nasty weather out there!!!

I got stuck at work last night due to a single user doing something that caused an "extended" email outage. I ended up staying for an additional three and a half hours and really wanted to have the boss order pizza. This would have of course involved a lovely coke zero. Alas I resisted and am still doing this dumb thing.

Dear wicked....

I jumped into this madness to get Wendys...well, I did other stuff....

Gotta do it, gotta do it!

I'm freaked about stevia, but I love coconut oil.....no beans?

Ok, I think I'm getting a grip....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dear wicked....

I jumped into this madness to get Wendys...well, I did other stuff....

Gotta do it, gotta do it!

I'm freaked about stevia, but I love coconut oil.....no beans?

Ok, I think I'm getting a grip....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Correct! Paleo is no legumes, no dairy, no grains.

No stevia because artificial sweeteners engage the reward centers of the brain and make you only crave more carbs. It's only 30 days. Or a lifestyle... depending on your goals.

Ok, this is probably going to sound like a very stupid question, but is almond milk allowed during Whole 30? I found some that is unsweetened but one of the ingredients listed is sunflower licithin. I haven't had any, and I am trying to figure out if I can have it.

Making your own almond milk is easy... I prefer soaked/sprouted almonds.

But, really, what do you need it for? Most things you would use it for, you could use coconut milk. :)