Alcoholic Hillbilly Veteran with PTSD needs support!

Good to hear you and your son got to it together! Keep it up, Dawg.

Human Druid/Cleric - LvL 3
STR (6.5); DEX (4); STA (9.5); CON (10); WIS (9); CHA (3)

I will not live my life based upon the ideals of someone else. My value is inherent in my existence.

Long term goal: King Pigeon and Dancer.

Hi Mac! You are awesome. Thank you for giving 10 years of yourself for my freedom. I'm a recovering addict myself, so I know that demon. You're off to an amazing start, just remember in a few weeks, when the enthusiasm starts to fade that slow and steady wins the race, or in this case the battle. One day at a time is really all you can do. That doesn't mean go 110% every day. Take time to enjoy the progress and the slow change. The more paleo you eat, the better you feel, and the better your body can work to repair damage. You got this, and you have found the support to keep going.

Welcome, Mac! Thank you for serving our country. I have always admired soldiers like you because they put their lives on the line to help keep the rest of us civilians safe. Keep us posted on your progress, and remember to eat lots of good paleo food with enough calories to help build muscle on your rest days (yes, take them, you don't want to hurt yourself right outta the gate!).

Current inspiration for my journey: Prov. 14:23

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.