:mad-new: angry angry venting....

I just spent 45 minutes outside choking and puking my guts up cuz APPARENTLY me telling roommate guy that I am deathly allergic to perfume wasn't enough. APPARENTLY me repeating it several times and having notes all over the house saying "FRAGRANCE FREE ZONE" and having nothing but super freakin expensive hippy soaps in the house was just for joshin around. WTH!!! So he sprays what seemed like an entire bottle of Axe right in front of the fan. and thought i was joshin around when my throat seized shut and i ran for my epi-pen. Stabbing myself wasnt enough of a clue tho... NOOOooooo It was the crawling onto the porch and choking and puking for half an hour that finally made it click in his stupid brain. As soon as I could talk I told him this is a deal breaker. He ever sprays so much as a wiff of cologne or fragrance in my house again he has to find a new place to live. he mumbled sorry and went to work.

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***

If you can afford to kick him out, I would agree with Athena. If you can't afford to kick him out now, I would put him on notice that you are advertising for a new roommate who will not attempt to kill you and as soon as you have found one, he will need to move out. If he complains, I'd point out that you could go to the police and press charges against him, if he prefers.

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge