newbie alert - here we go :3

Rofl :D I think I just lost interest when they introduced all the new ones. I think I'd got to the stage where I could recite all 151 Pokemon in order, I knew the theme song by heart, *almost* the entire Pokérap.. and then they added.. 100? new Pokemon. I died inside a little ;_;

I've been tempted to buy a DS and get the newer games, but I don't know if I could fit them in what with all the other games I'm trying to play (currently FF, WoW, Diablo 3, Skyrim, Civilization 5 (don't judge :D).. a couple of others that are in progress too) and work haha. Maybe in the future, when they bring out.. Pokemon Rainbow and there's about 1500 Pokemon I'll get back into it ^^.

[table=width: 350, align: center]

Level 1

475 / 1535 exp

Losing weight, getting fit and finding happiness...

...one quest at a time

[/table]

Oh yes I so get what you mean! I had everything all figured out, knew type effects by heart and then they... screwed me over with new pokemon and types and all that ;w;

I used to know the types off all pokemon and now it's hit-or-miss whenever I fight one XD

I would play those games over pokemon any day!! :) I only really play pokemon when I "feel like it when I'm bored".

I should continue with Skyrim though... and some of the other games I'm in the middle of!

Okami, Mass Effect (2), Zelda: Skyward Sword, and all the more old games I haven't touched in forever!

Mass Effect is actually my motivation to become a ranger, I get to buy 3 when I get to 100% lol.

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Haha I haven't really touched the pokemon games properly in a few years.. I've tried a few times to just start over but I can never really seem to get past Cerulean City before I have something to do.

I saw the ME3 reward on your quest log, that's pretty awesome xD something I've actually never played is Zelda - any of them. I really wanna play those too, but.. eh :( so many games, so little time.

Level 1

475 / 1535 exp

...one quest at a time

[/table]

That's my reason for having half finished pokemon games hahaha!

I really like the idea of a Nuzlocke challenge, don't know if you heard of those? I've started it on my emerald, but didn't even get past the first city beyond the home town?! lol

I thought so too!

Yeah true, I can recommend just picking one Zelda game that appeals to you and just playing that... you'll be hooked or not -shrug-.

These days I try to focus on just one game, finish it and then go to the next!

Now that I'm back to work, I don't have the time though!! I was well on my way through Okami, but then needed to work again and haven't played it since!

Combining all these chores and work and games and exercise and a cat is just kinda hard!

Spoiler

I haven't heard of the Nuzlocke challenge :o but I googled it and I'm having a read-through now haha. Honestly with games I'm really not a completionist type of person.. I got through Pokemon Blue, defeated the Elite Four, and then kinda stopped. Didn't fill my Pokedex or anything.. any other game I don't think I've ever finished, with the exception of WoW. I'm such an achievement seeker on there it's not even funny xD I think I'm 3rd or 4th in my guild for achievements. Must get moar!

I think I'll give Zelda a try when I'm not busy with anything else.. darn talking about gaming gets me so involved, I just let my sweet potato chips burn cause I forgot about them :(

Level 1

475 / 1535 exp

...one quest at a time

[/table]

Hehe that's what happened with me!! :D

Ah don't I know it! I feel beating the game (in the case of pkmn becoming the champion) is plenty! Unless I'm super addicted or so. (I have almost 151 pokemon in blue, as in not just pokedex, but in the boxes and so on)

WOW! Haha I could never really get into WoW, then again, I'm used to playing just by myself and so I was this loner walking around too scared to interact or unsure how to get more involved!

Whoops! D: that sounds like something that could happen to... wait a minute... I'm at work... I should you know work XD

Spoiler

Damn I wish I still had my Ps2 with me. ... or my Gameboy at all! I'll settle for Zelda: wind Waker on Wii (I bought a controlleR+memory card just to play it). If my NF adventure was a game though. It'd Monkey Island

Also. Welcome Abbey :) Hope you enjoy it here.

Level 3 Roller Knight

STR:3 DEX: 1 STA:2 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA: 2

Current Challenge: None

Rofl, I work from home so it's a perfect set up for me ;) I can browse on forums alllll day.

Thanks Kingclumsy :D I was actually trying to sell my PS2 in favour of getting a PS3, although I'm planning on playing all these older games and leaving new games out of the picture for a while so I'm glad I decided to hang onto the PS2 ^^. And dang, I remember Monkey Island.. vaguely. I used to play things like Spyro and Rayman.. they were fun :D

Level 1

475 / 1535 exp

...one quest at a time

[/table]

Yes I read, you have it all sorted out!

I basically have almost nothing to do, and what I do need to do is boring.

I have two screens, so one is this forum and the other is my work. Multitasking go!

Oh man I loved Spyro... except I didn't have a playstation back then and never played it :P

I did play the newest Spyro on my parents' wii as they have the game :) I actually played with my mom, who isn't a gamer, so that was a lot of fun. "No mom you need... No the.. ohhh..."

Spoiler

Haha, gaming with people who have no idea about games.. ;_; it can be so frustrating rofl. My mum always complains about having nothing to do, so I try showing her games and she's like.. "I don't get what you have to do.. what's the point?"

-dies inside-

Level 1

475 / 1535 exp

...one quest at a time

[/table]

LOL yeah that can get pretty bad! I just really wanna show my mom and I really should let her figure it out.

But you get this feeling of ripping the controller out of their hands and just playing haha!

Remember doing Mario wii with both my parents, guess who was clearing all those levels 8D

Spoiler

Rofl oh man, my parents sold our Wii because "we didn't play it enough" even though I pretty much played it every week while they were at work :( I've been tempted to get another one cause I really loved Mario Kart with that :D

Level 1

475 / 1535 exp

...one quest at a time

[/table]