Finally! A board full of nerds that are in shape [or working on it]! Excellent!

Let me start,

I am actually named Kirby [Not just a nerdy thing people call me]; it's my last name.

For the fitness side of the spectrum;

I am 6'2" and weight around 170-180.

I recently lost about 50-60 lbs. last year, I went from 225?-170. I did weight watchers (27pts. a day) and ran/exercised. But.. over the last half of a year, I have gained about 10 lbs. back, and I am in terrible shape. [Thus, why I was looking for fitness websites; I found NF because of the Daniel Craig Workout]. Speaking of the Daniel Craig Workout/Diet, I wish to start that... and get a nice toned look for the beach/summer so.. I can look good beside my beautiful girlfriend.

Anyway, for the nerd side of me:

I am currently an engineering major and in my second year. [Calculus II, Statics...] that fun stuff..

I have played MMORPG's almost all of my life, and now find myself winding down playing mostly Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox Live. I love mathematics and the study of Engineering principles.

Ok! If that wasn't nerdy, I don't know what is! Haha.

I hope too have a good time here, help when I can and seek help when I may need it.

[i go by Kirby anyway, so that's what you can call me].

- Kirby

Wooot glad to have ya Kirby!

Fellow tall engineer here, lovin' up the math and computer science division :P

I used to play MMOs too.. lot of Guild Wars and EQ2 back in the day, and yea played a crap ton of MW2 a few months ago. Got to like 4th prestige but had some other games come in on Gamefly so I haven't got on as much lately.

Good luck with the Daniel Craig workouts, I'm tryin' my best to get there too. Catch ya later.