Well, I'm not new at being a nerd, I'm quite adept at that, but I'm new to the Rebellion. Posting a new thread is HUGE for me as I'm a chronic lurker. I've been working seriously on my own fitness for about 3 months and have lost a good 15 lbs. I recently joined NF and today was my first workout in the program, Level 1 Rookie! I have a lot more to lose (currently 300 lbs, which is hard to admit, even in writing), and I'm looking forward to my personal improvement and reading about others' progress as well!

.Lou186000

Lou186000
Battle Log: Battling at the Speed of Lou

aaaa42%

Welcome to the Rebellion!

That's funny, as I just recently posted a thread about solving my lurkiness. (Apparently, it's working! Otherwise, you wouldn't even see this. :P)

[TABLE=width: 425, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gnome Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Facebook

Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.

[/TABLE]

I'm fairly new here myself, but welcome to the Rebellion :)

And I wouldn't stress about your starting stats, cuz they're just that: STARTING stats. Keep a solid effort, a good attitude and follow a solid plan, and you'll be god-modded before you know it.

Just like a game: when you first pass through an area you struggle with dispatching the simplest opponents, but when you come by later on you can slay them with impunity.

Best of luck :)

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.