365lb deadlift :)

so, after injury and struggling with even pulling 315, i took some time and focused on active recovery and a ton of stuff.

so i haven't pulled more than 315 since the beginning of may. felt good today, so I went for it and hit 365. someone at my cf made a little video of it :)

i personally would have picked paula abdul (thanks nightlight! :) ) for the music, but this will do :)

10 more lbs to 2.5xbw.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

I love this, I just made Erik watch it too. "Damn she's built, what a beast" was his response. SO AMAZEBALLS

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Awesome, Pure awesomeness!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

thanks everyone :) :) :)

Nice pull. The high hip start makes my Weightlifter's heart sad but it's totally working and there's no arguing with results. To 400!

I know, I know. It's something we've been working on, honestly, but as soon as the cameras turn on and everyone starts watching I get worse and worse at it (shy much! I know. I actually prefer to hit PR's with no one watching).

It IS working though, but we do think the adjustment would help in the long run.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

You are awesome. But you knew that. What you didn't know is that you made Paula very proud...

tumblr_m0yblaKWQs1r8zvloo1_500.gif

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

:D congrats!

tumblr_m55z8zKmbx1r39803.gif

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Staci...you're a beast! You're making it more and more difficult for me to catch up to your ratio. At your 365 I'd have to hit 545-550! Damn!!!

Nice pull. The high hip start makes my Weightlifter's heart sad but it's totally working and there's no arguing with results. To 400!

I was thinking the exact same thing....but

...but as soon as the cameras turn on and everyone starts watching I get worse and worse at it (shy much! I know. I actually prefer to hit PR's with no one watching).

^This....I get it :)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*