Hey everybody. Since this is the new cool kid corner, I had to pop my face in.

I'm 23, currently living in SoCal (I love you 70 degree weather) for a few months before I head back to DC for law school (hooray Corporate America!)

I'm on a quest to lose the most amount of weight I can in the time that I'm home and also try to do a real push-up and run my first 5K race before I turn 24 in July. Aside from that, I love photography, music, food, traveling and scuba diving.

And although my teams suck in college basketball this year, I can't wait for tournament to start! Go Bruins!

ATL's alright...I really miss the ocean (especially after growing up on Cape Cod and then moving to SD after college), but I really love the south. I'd say Nashville is probably my favorite city though.

I'll mail you some BBQ tomorrow if you mail me some ocean?

-S

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

Andrea - Thanks! I used to be able to do 5, but then I let myself go and now it's time to work back to that. I would LOVE to do a real pull-up though.

Steve - I'll mail you a rock from Torrey Pines beach. But I changed my mind. Screw ATL BBQ. I want a turducken. Have you eaten that yet? My friend's working for the CDC in ATL so I'm going to go visit her over Thanksgiving so we can stuff a chicken into a duck into a turkey and call it noms. Oh man, what if you put BACON on top of the turducken. Holy crap of awesomeness.