Got tired of being lazy and sick of being sick. So here I am to join the rebellion. Joined a crossfit gym and started the paleo diet today. Got my living area organized yesterday and clean. Been just all around productive this last week and it feels great! I wanted to post some of my goals so here's a few:

currently dealing with some uncomfortable and slightly scary digestive problems, I want those gone

lose weight and look good Im 6ft 225lbs male

develop some cardio, always been a weakness of mine

become stronger and physically fit so I can do w/e I want to unlimited by physical restraints

develop a healthier lifestyle that continues throughout my life and spreads to others

and develop clearer goals that are more measurable.

Looking forward to getting this lazy, overweight, sick, and weak version of myself nice and dead and finding out more about who I really am.

Good to have you on board, Phil. It sounds like you feel how I did when I first started getting into the swing of fitness. Suddenly, productivity just feels easier in general!

If you want to work on cardio, and also want to set measurable goals, do both at once with a program like Couch to 5k. It's half an hour for three days a week, so I guarantee you can pack it in no matter what else you have going on.

Good travels, my friend.

Level 4 AssassinStr 8.50, Dex 7.25, Sta 6.75Con 6.00, Wis 8.00, Cha 6.00

My tumblrtumblr for silly band names

At 6ft, 225, you're certainly closer to some than a healthy weight and lifestyle, depending on your bf%.

I'm 5ft11, 227 right now, and starting to convert more fat to muscle. Paleo works. I also work in a warehouse moving heavy boxes of stuff all day, so that's been my workout.

Sounds like you're in the right track and you've got some good goals and motivation. Welcome!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Cowboy - Human Adventurer
STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Hey Phil! Love that last goal - and by accomplishing it you'll be much better equiped to reach the rest of your goals, too :) Steve did a blog post about setting good goals, and he's pretty much spot on with it. The best goals are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely). I need a good mix of behavioural goals (as in, I will work out 3x per week for 6 weeks for at least 30 minutes each session) with performance/achievement goals (as in, I will lose 10 lbs of body fat in 6 weeks).

Looking forward to meeting the new Phil! Keep us posted :)

What you do, and what you don't do, matters.