• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Karla

East Bay, California?

Heyy,

Anyone in the east bay in California? I'm specifically around San Ramon, but it's all close enough to San Fran / Concord / Dublin, etcetc.

I'm into hiking and it'd be awesome if people in the area wanted to go on a couple adventures in some parks or something.

• Like 1

WCC is up around Richmond... east of 80. Details here

Chabot runs from just north of Castro Valley nearly to Piedmont. It's *stupidly* gorgeous out there, and the hiking is pretty stellar. Depending on your general activity level, a lot of the trails are great for running. Details here .

When I was living in WestO, this site was almost always loaded in my browser.

I'm from South Bay.. trying my luck here!

I used to be pretty regular jogging on the trails in san jose/ santa clara. I'll pick up the habit again now that summer is around the corner :)

Oakland here!

I'm in Hayward, have only lived in CA for a year and a half.  I just joined this site tonight. Lake Chabot is nice, safe too it seems.

Welcome to NF both of you! If you have any questions feel free to hit me up!

I'm new both to NF and Walnut Creek. I've been meaning to try some hikes on Mt Diablo, but a lot of hike guides warn that summers up there can be very hot. I'm ready to brave them anyway!!

I don't know much else in the area except the Iron Horse Trail, so anyone with hiking ideas should share!