East Bay, California?

Heyy,

Anyone in the east bay in California? I'm specifically around San Ramon, but it's all close enough to San Fran / Concord / Dublin, etcetc.

I'm into hiking and it'd be awesome if people in the area wanted to go on a couple adventures in some parks or something.

• Like 1

WCC is up around Richmond... east of 80. Details here

Chabot runs from just north of Castro Valley nearly to Piedmont. It's *stupidly* gorgeous out there, and the hiking is pretty stellar. Depending on your general activity level, a lot of the trails are great for running. Details here .

When I was living in WestO, this site was almost always loaded in my browser.

EightDigit - Level 1 Dwarven RangerSTR: 3 | DEX : 3 | STA : 3 | CON : 2 | WIS : 2 | CHA : 2Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade.-Rudyard KiplingBattleLog | G+ Account 

New Ranger living in Concord. Look for me running around town in the morning for the next couple weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mangostrike
Race: Stone Troll | Class: Ranger
[Level: 3 | STR 6 | DEX 2.5 | STA 6.25 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5 ]
Battle Log 1-First-Blood 2-Nerf-Herder 3-A-New-Hope 4-Get-Angry

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Master Quest = <200 Lbs.

Alameda here. Definitely going to check out Lake Chabot.  Love camping there with the kids.

Adventurer  Level: 1  Stats: Strength - 1, Dexterity - 2, Stamina - 4, Constitution - 2, Wisdom - 1, Charisma - 0

Current Challenge: Run the Town

100%
100%

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff" - 10th Doctor

Hayward here! But work in pleasant hill. Newb (headed ranger) too.

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

Oakland here!

I'm in Hayward, have only lived in CA for a year and a half.  I just joined this site tonight. Lake Chabot is nice, safe too it seems.

Welcome to NF both of you! If you have any questions feel free to hit me up!

Race: Alive | Class: Ranger | Level: 7 | STATS: Whoops~ (Yes, that's totally a stat! I checked, I swear!... >.>)

Understand that everyone needs time. Understand that everyone deserves patience. Understand that healing, and change take countless seconds, minutes and hours before real health of body and mind can be obtained at all.

"Everything lost is meant to be found."

Becoming a part of the X-men: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | Current

I'm new both to NF and Walnut Creek. I've been meaning to try some hikes on Mt Diablo, but a lot of hike guides warn that summers up there can be very hot. I'm ready to brave them anyway!!

I don't know much else in the area except the Iron Horse Trail, so anyone with hiking ideas should share!