CrossFit! HELP!

So, first off I want to say that I love CrossFit. Every time I do a workout I'm completely toasted and feel like I've really worked out. My only problem is this: I'm in college and I can't afford a CrossFit gym. I've tried just doing the WODs on CrossFit.com but there's been a lot of times the workouts they post I just can't do. Usually due to lack of equipment. Does anybody know some good CrossFit programs and/or websites that I can grab WODs from? Any other advice is more than welcome.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dunedain Ranger - Level 1

STR - 0, DEX - 0, STA - 0, CON - 0 , WIS - 0, CHA - 0

THE 6-WEEK RIP DOWN

You don't all that machine stuff to do CrossFit. You just need the weights and a pull up bar.

At my box, we have an on ramp program where novices do a workout called the "Rippetoe". Some just keep on doing this for months and they can still keep up with all the others in the odd class. It's amazing.

squat: 3x5

bench or military 3x5

chin ups 3 to failure or deadlift 1x5

warm up with three or four light sets of each weighted exercise

Get through this wod quick and be out of the gym in 45 minutes. add 5 pounds every. time. you do it. Should be done 3 times a week.

You don't all that machine stuff to do CrossFit. You just need the weights and a pull up bar.

At my box, we have an on ramp program where novices do a workout called the "Rippetoe". Some just keep on doing this for months and they can still keep up with all the others in the odd class. It's amazing.

squat: 3x5

bench or military 3x5

chin ups 3 to failure or deadlift 1x5

warm up with three or four light sets of each weighted exercise

Get through this wod quick and be out of the gym in 45 minutes. add 5 pounds every. time. you do it. Should be done 3 times a week.

This "Rippetoe" sounds eerily familiar. Where have I heard of this "workout" before? Is it hero WOD? Does it improve work capacity across broad time and modal domains?

I recently got lucky and found a free crossfit opportunity near my university. The owner of the gym posted flyers for FREE CROSSFIT!!! Call ######### for more details. I called to see what sick bastard would pull this prank (I am also broke college kid) and he asked me to come by and tour his gym. I met the guy and he explained that he just needed people to watch the front desk, fold towels, sit there in case someone came when he was teaching type of thing. In exchange for doing this 4 hours/week he will let you have full access to the gym and crossfit sessions. Also, students with physical education/therapy majors could use it as course credit. Long story short: I sit at the desk and greet people/fold towels for 4 hours a week and I get unlimited access to his facilities. My suggestion to you is call up a few gyms nearby and see if they would be interested in a barter. You never know what may happen... If I can get lucky, then anyone can.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is depth.