What's everyone reading?

It has to be the last one confessor having the final wrap upto such a massive epic tale and I had no idea what to expect I genuinely thought Richard was going to sacrifice himself to kill janang.

I've not read the three sequels yet

I'm the Guy who lifts stuff.

Bodyfat: 14%   Weight: 74 Kilos

ORM Bench press : 58 Kilos     ORM Deadlift : 115 kilos       ORM Squat : 75 kilos

[Comics]

Superior Spider-man/Amazing Spider-man/etc... all of the spider-verse event really

Are you digging the Spider-Verse stuff? I got back into Spidey with this arc and am on the fence as to how good it is. I really want to see more of Miles and TV Ultimate Spidey's antics

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

well, the superio sm to spiderverse transition was smooth, and all those spiders? lots of fan service if you ask me. I just read #14 which is the end of the spiderverse event (save for asm #15 which will be an epilogue). I think it was a fun event, but not as universe shattering as I expected.

I would go back and read superior. I liked that one a lot (and superior foes of spiderman too)

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Terry Pratchett's Dodger is on sale in kindle format for 1.99 (usually 9.99) until the 16th.

http://www.amazon.com/Dodger-Terry-Pratchett-ebook/dp/B007HBLOZA/?_bbid=82636&tag=bookbubemailc-20

&Heidi

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him by Sheldon Kopp.

"If you're not waking up in the morning and living your life like a ritual of creation or destruction or life or death or love or hate then you really are just dieing one minute at a time."

- Paul "Grimnir" Waggener of the Wolves of Vinland

Mogi Shade, Level 4 Yeti

[STR 6] [DEX 8] [STA 4] [CON 5] [WIS 4] [CHA 4]

Current Challenge: [05]

JJSOMMER.COM | Tumblr | Instagram

Quinte Outdoor Club Meet-Up Group [ON, Canada]

I've heard of this one before. is it any good?

I'm halfway through and I'm quite enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you're not waking up in the morning and living your life like a ritual of creation or destruction or life or death or love or hate then you really are just dieing one minute at a time."

Mogi Shade, Level 4 Yeti

In a mountainous pile on my desk there is:

Shorter Poems - Alexander Eaton: Toronto

A journal

The Raven King - Marcus Tanner

Poor Folk - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet - Reif Larsen

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell - Susanna Clarke

Hellblazer GN #4

New 52 I, Vampire GN #3

The Walking Dead Compendium #1

New 52 Suicide Squad #2

(The bookshelf beside my desk is full, and these are all the books that I'm currently halfway through)

Just finished The Lord of the Rings and about half way through The Silmarillion. This had to be the third or fourth time I've gone through LotR and the second time reading The Simarillion. So much love for these books

Am struggling with the samarillion I just can't get into it

I'm the Guy who lifts stuff.

Bodyfat: 14%   Weight: 74 Kilos

ORM Bench press : 58 Kilos     ORM Deadlift : 115 kilos       ORM Squat : 75 kilos

the silmarnllion is kinda difficult for me too with all the names and relationships. I have not given up on it though, I just hope its like García Marquez' Cien años de soledad (uhh 100 years of solitude? not sure what the translation is), which took me like 5 false start attempts before I managed to figure out what was happening, who was who and all… now its one of my favs and I can probably recite at least the whole first page word by word…

• Like 1

Anyone read a brief history of time? Just watched the stephen hawking film and totally fascinated but would like to know if it's really heavy going.

loved it. I borrowed my copy from a friend's library along with chrichton's timeline (I had no idea what either was about at the time). I read them back to back and I think that Hawking's book made me enjoy at least twice as much reading the sci-fi one.

Am struggling with the samarillion I just can't get into it

Read it like you would a book of mythology or history, it's complicated to follow the names of everything and I got lost a fair bit because I could never get the different branches of elves straight. I still enjoyed it just don't try to read it like a novel when it's really a history.

I just started Shadow and Claw by Gene Wolfe, I think the main character is insane.

In an effort to get passed a block, my bus reading as of this morning is "Teach Yourself: Writing - Fantasy and Science Fiction and getting published"

Lordy...I hope this helps as I'm driving myself mad!!!

• Like 1

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads 

In an effort to get passed a block, my bus reading as of this morning is "Teach Yourself: Writing - Fantasy and Science Fiction and getting published"

Lordy...I hope this helps as I'm driving myself mad!!!

Have you read Stephen King's book on writing? It really is the best thing to read if you are interested in the "craft" of writing. I loved it and I never read any of his other books. (except for his one about the Red Sox winning the 04 World Series)

• Like 1

Miles ran consecutively: 13.1/26.2

50%
50%

Pushups done consecutively: 16/20

80%
80%

Have you read Stephen King's book on writing? It really is the best thing to read if you are interested in the "craft" of writing. I loved it and I never read any of his other books. (except for his one about the Red Sox winning the 04 World Series)

I haven't and this is the second nod towards it, I may just need to try and grab one.

The book I am reading has helped, I devised a way forward whilst sat reading it on the train yesterday, post it app on my phone has suddenly become very useful :) 

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads 

loved it. I borrowed my copy from a friend's library along with chrichton's timeline (I had no idea what either was about at the time). I read them back to back and I think that Hawking's book made me enjoy at least twice as much reading the sci-fi one.

For a book about astrophysics, it's surprising accessible and easy to read. Need to be able to concentrate and digest a bit though...

Thanks guys. I had a quick look on the Amazon thing where you can see a few pages. It certainly seems more accessible than most but I think I need to wait until I am in the right mood to read it.

TKDgirl Level 3 amazon

STR 7 DEX 0 STA 7 CON 10 WIS 6 CHA 3

Challenges: 1 2, current

20 good form push ups

45%
45%

The Tao of Pooh, by Benjamin Hoff.

• Like 3

Mogi Shade, Level 4 Yeti