• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mama T

What's everyone reading?

1 hour ago, Oh Beep said:

American Gods by Neil Gaiman

While I have rather...mixed feelings on this show, this is such a fun book.

10 hours ago, Nomad Jay said:

While I have rather...mixed feelings on this show, this is such a fun book.

Couldn't get through the first episode of the show.  It was grim viewing.  Book is enjoyable so far.

Oooooh, ideas. :D I'm 63 books into my 100 book goal for 2018, and am really starting to run out of stuff I want to read. Currently flipping through 'Thinking Fast and Slow' again, finally started 'Brave New World' after it was recced to me LAST YEAR, will likely finish 'Foolproof, and Other Mathematical Meditations' this evening, and listening to 'The Great Gatsby' as an audiobook because I've tried to start it on five separate occasions and just can't seem to get into it when I'm reading.

I love that there are nerds to talk about reading and health in the same space. :)

My son is in 4th grade, and they are reading Hatchet by Gary Paulson... I forgot how much I loved that book! So we are reading it at home now :)

• Like 1

On 3/6/2018 at 6:23 PM, kittykitty93 said:

I love Brandon Sanderson, have you gotten into Mistborn?

Sent from my Z815 using Tapatalk

Not yet but I did just read The Rithmatist and The Way of Kings.  LOVED Both of them.  

In addition to the on-going fight that is Shelby Foote's The Civil War, I just finished Born To Run by Christopher McDougall and just started Neal Bascomb's The Perfect Mile: Three Athletes, One Goal, and Less Than Four Minutes to Achieve It about the efforts of Roger Bannister et al to break the four-minute mile.