What's everyone reading?

Big fan of the Mistborn series.  Just re-started "Alloy of Law" last night.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

4 total.  Mistborn (The Final Empire), The Well of Ascension and The Hero of Ages are the original 3, The Alloy of Law is one set 300 years after these events.  He's working on the second one of the Alloy timeline called Shadows of Self that's supposed to be out either this or next year.  Also, check out Sanderson's The Stormlight Archive.  There's two books out now, but he's planning 10.  I enjoy his writing.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

At the moment I'm reading Ron Jeremy's (yes, THAT Ron Jeremy) autobiography and I must admit it's absolutely hilarious. He comes across as a really intelligent, warm, funny bloke (he has a masters degree) who just accidentally fell into the sordid world of adult films thanks to a certain part of his anatomy. Some of the stories are so outrageous that they are barely believable.

I'd recommend P. G. Wodehouse (anything with Jeeves is always hilarious), Terry Pratchett (The Discworld series, if you like fantasy), or Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome. Just thinking about those books makes me smile :)

Three Men in a Boat is one of my favourite books of all time. It never fails to make me laugh and I usually re-read it about once a year.

• Like 1

Reading Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank. It's a look at what might have happened in the Cold War if the USSR had struck hard with their nuclear arsenal, following people from a small town called Fort Repose in Florida. The most interesting part for me is the differences between the reactions of the adults, for whom war was never the norm, only an exception in short bursts of their lives, and the teen and pre-teen, who are noted to have lived with the spectre of death at their door all their lives. So far, it's very good!

Great book, I read it a few years ago.

Some of it was dated (It was written in the 50s) but overall held up pretty well.

I'm a huge fan of, and have read most of James Patterson's novels, however I did just pick up a copy of Joe De Sena's Spartan Up!  (What can I say, I did a spartan sprint and caught the bug) so i am reading through that right now.  The man has done some crazy stuff!

I haven't made a goal, I have made a lifestyle change.

I am not where I want to be, but I am closer than I was yesterday.

It was hard to make changes at first, I will never go back.

The only person that was standing in my way was me.

Now that I have gotten out of my way, nothing can stop me!

Level 4: Burger-Flipping Ass Kicking Ogre Ranger:  STR:7 DEX:8 STA:11 CON:2 WIS:5 CHA:12

Challenges -(1),(2),(3), Current

I am a multi-book reader (the most at 5 books cause I read them just too freaking fast) but at this moment flipping between:

1. Hell to Pay: Nightside, Book 7 by Simon R. Green
  2. Homeland: Legend of Drizzt: Dark Elf Trilogy by R.A. Salvatore
  3. Another Fine Myth: Myth Adventurers by Robert Asprin
  • Like 1

Just finished the Divergent Trilogy and the short story about one of the characters (Four: The Initiate) and am starting Dave Ramsey's the Total Money Makeover for an upcoming PvE when the next challenge starts. Will be reading Mindful Eating by Jan Chozen Bays in the meantime. 

Earlier in the month I finished the Wheel of Time series :) Started it in November. 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Just started Max Barry's Company. Absolutely brilliant so far.

&Heidi

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

I'm just about done rereading Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. My copy has a leather cover, stolen from a refillable journal I never used. Before that I read a novel written by a friend of mine (not bad, but needs more editing). Before that I read Across Asia on a Bicycle by Thomas Gaskell Allen and William Lewis Sactleben (kind of dry, but the voyage was full of interesting encounters). Before that I reread Raising Steam by Terry Pratchett. Ah, Pratchett!

My next book will, hopefully, be S by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst, which I was originally planning to read more than a month ago.

Jothra

i | ii | iii | iv | v | vi | vii | viii

Just started Pratchett's I Shall Wear Midnight. Loving it!

• Like 3

&Heidi

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

Just started Pratchett's I Shall Wear Midnight. Loving it!

I knew I was forgetting something! I have the complete discworld series, except the 'Young Adult Novels'. Probably need to remedy that sometime soon.

• Like 1
Darth Plagueis. 

It's...interesting. Well, to me.

The last book I read was Millennium Falcon, which I thought was quite fun to read. It was awesome to learn the history of the Falcon.

I'm trying to find Children of Dune in one of my local libraries, but I've not had luck with that.

• Like 3

Ketsurou

Level 0 Lycan

Probationer Assassin

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Training Assignments: #1

"If you're afraid to fall, you fall because you're afraid. Everything is Choice." -- Daniel Ilabaca, Choose Not To Fall.

Choose not to fall. Be victorious, one choice at a time. 

"We are all the protagonists of our own life story,

so be the hero that you want to be."

Primary Mission: Lose 64lbs.

7.8%
7.8%

Secondary Mission: Drop 3 Pant Sizes.

25%
25%

I am a multi-book reader (the most at 5 books cause I read them just too freaking fast) but at this moment flipping between:

1. Hell to Pay: Nightside, Book 7 by Simon R. Green
  2. Homeland: Legend of Drizzt: Dark Elf Trilogy by R.A. Salvatore
  3. Another Fine Myth: Myth Adventurers by Robert Asprin

...are you sure we're not secretly the same person? I love Asprin and Green.

• Like 1

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!