What's everyone reading?

Almost finished with the Mistborn trilogy. Not a bad read. It's kept me on the hook for the most part. I think it's kind of dragging now in book three though.

Waaah Brandon Sanderson is the best! I haven't read Mistborn yet but it's on my list--Elantris is my favorite of his so far.

I just finished Til We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis. I've heard it recommended a hundred times but I never realized that it's a retelling of Greek mythology. Quite good, riveting too--not in an edge-of-my-seat way, but in the way that I simply didn't want to leave the world.

Just finished the first book of the Guild Wars novels (Ghosts of Ascalon) and I was definitely impressed; I only stopped reading because I had to. Now I'm on the second book (Edge of Destiny) and I'm just as excited. They are a really good read but pretty quick. They just came out with the third book (Sea of Sorrows) not long ago so I'm sure I'll be anxiously awaiting the ones in progress :D (I hope they make more O_O)

The only issue I have with these is that it gives me RPG ADD and I can't stick to playing one toon! Once I read about one character that's what I want to play NAO haha. Alas, I will have mid level toons for forever.

There are preview chapters?! Commence googling!

Yes, there are 2 full chapters that have been released, and there are summaries of another 2 or even 3 chapters floating around (GRRM read them at some convention and someone memorized it, lol). 

Also, if you're yearning for more fantasy that isn't generic, then check out The Malazan Book of the Fallen series. It's as good as A Song of Ice & Fire, and it's finished, so no waiting for the ending. However, I've got to warn you that it's a really difficult read and because of that, it hasn't attracted as many readers as Ice & Fire. 

Warm Bodies.  Just over halfway through and I think I'm going to clear my weekend and finish it off.  So funny.  Also about halfway though A Game of Thrones, but I'm finding it difficult to get into it.  I think I'm going to have to clear another weekend to finish that one off.

6th kyu in Aikido

I write stuff in my spare time

I love Star Trek

Warm Bodies.  Just over halfway through and I think I'm going to clear my weekend and finish it off.  So funny.  Also about halfway though A Game of Thrones, but I'm finding it difficult to get into it.  I think I'm going to have to clear another weekend to finish that one off.

GoT is great once you can get into it. The first book is rather slow at times with all the back story and the politics. however it sets the ground work for an amazing epic.

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs