So glad to have found this board and blog, love all the insight, inspiration and motivation I get from reading everybodys topics!!

I'm 37, live in Norther California, and am full time student (yup, one of those later in life types). I have a great husband of 16 yrs and 2 girls, 15 & 12 that keep me running and jumping!

My quest for a better me started in January with a "lost it at the club" competition that I entered with a friend. Lost 9.5lbs, 3" on my waist and 3.2% body fat in the two months of the competition, totally kicked my friends a** (to say that I'm competitive is a mild understatement) and am anxious to keep this train a-rollin!! Still got 45lbs to shed, just takin it one day at a time!

I have started using The Bar Method DVD's at home when I don't have the time to go to the gym and I am amazed at how much flexibility and endurance I have gained in just a week. Makes me feel leaner and stronger everytime I do it which is turning into positive motivation to get my diet under control. I still get a lot of cardio and some weight training in at the gym on nights when there's no homework or I just need to clear my head! Now, if I could just stay away from the beer, all would be right in the world... :D:D:D

Anywho, thanks for reading! See ya on the board!!

~~Michele 8-)