Rangers! General Chat/Rules!

spezzy

Hi Everyone!

Rules for this challenge can be found here:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com

The biggest change this time around is that you can ONLY GRADE YOURSELF ON FOUR GOALS (3 diet/fitness, 1 life).

Here's your chat thread! Use this for whatever you want - but I suggest using it to discuss goals and ideas for the upcoming challenge!

Good luck everyone!

“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Just posted up my challenge thread and edited my signature.

I'm really excited about this! It'll be my first challenge.

I'll try to be as active as I can around here :)

Just wanted to say hi! I'm kind of nervous as well, but this should give me some motivation to push myself!

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Why the change? It's kind of nixed what I'd planned.

Nomad Ranger

Height 6'3†(190cm)

Weight 220lbs (100kg)

Waist 40†(102cm)

Age 29

STR 3 DEX 2

STA 3 CON 5

WIS 6 CHA 2

The Ranger must strike from the shadows, appearing today where the enemy expects him tomorrow. He strikes like the hawk, breaking his prey with a single blow yet above all must also have the wisdom to know when and why he must attack

My Current Challenge. Killing 2000 boars

My first (failed) challenge

Hey guys! we all ready for another challenge??!! Look forward to seeing all of you awesome people kick some butt! Oh and read the challenge rules, or Spezzy will kick your ass! :D

LVL 5 Dúnedain Ranger

STR-12 DEX- 8 STA- 16 CON- 9 WIS- 14 CHA- 7'We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass'Find me on Twitter

Swim Coach at City of Southampton Swimming Club, CF coach at CrossFit Solent

Hey guys! we all ready for another challenge??!! Look forward to seeing all of you awesome people kick some butt! Oh and read the challenge rules, or Spezzy will kick your ass! :D

Yes, though I don't feel very ready haha! Not much confidence in making my fitness goals... but I'll be working hard!

Spoiler

It's getting crowded in here. I wanted to keep up with everyone and then go home, but that seems slightly impossible now haha!!

Spoiler

I don't think I can possibly keep up with everyone. I'm probably going to keep my sights on the other apprentices. Interesting titles might grab my eye as well.

My challenge is up here in case anyone is curious.

Level 3/1 Wild Elf Assassin/Ranger
Owner of the Lizard Demon
STR 12 | DEX 10 | STA 8 | CON 9 | WIS 12 | CHA 7
Our motto within STG is to always expect trouble. Failing that, create trouble for someone else. -Major Kirrahe

We do not experience fear, but we understand how it affects you. -LEGION

Party: Down & Dirties
Level 1: Ranger 1
Level 2: Assassin 1

Level 4: Assassin 3

2013 Resolutions

I don't think I can possibly keep up with everyone. I'm probably going to keep my sights on the other apprentices. Interesting titles might grab my eye as well.

My challenge is up here in case anyone is curious.

I definitely feel the same. I wanted to keep up and then between work and home the number of threads I would need to read exploded... heh

Spoiler

Um, I forgot to update my signature with my self awarded points from last challenge and the threads are gone. any idea how I can find out how I graded myself? Yikes...

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Ha ha ha - joke's on me.... THANKS MIR!!! (wait till you see what I'm doing this challenge!)

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Hey, everyone! I'm still fleshing out some goals for this round, but I'm super excited.

Just a thought, and probably not a new one, but it could be cool to do a title system, like after completing so many challenges you would earn the title 'the Dedicated', and you could add it to your signature. Just a thought.

Lvl 3 Half-Elf Ranger

STR 9.75 | DEX 3.75 | STA 6.75 | CON 7.75 | WIS 5 | CHA 3.5

Twitter | myFitnessPal | Blog

Hi Everyone!

Rules for this challenge can be found here:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com

The biggest change this time around is that you can ONLY GRADE YOURSELF ON FOUR GOALS (3 diet/fitness, 1 life).

Here's your chat thread! Use this for whatever you want - but I suggest using it to discuss goals and ideas for the upcoming challenge!

Good luck everyone!

What's my punishment for rebelling against the 4 Goals rule?

I can combine my goals to form just 4 goals, but why the change?

Journey to You: Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Growth

World 6 Level 4 | Epic Quest | Toastmasters: Where Leaders are Made | Institute for Jedi Realist Studies | Extra Life 2021 | YouTube Channel | Epic Nerd Camp

"No.  Try not.  Do... or do not.  There is no try." -- Yoda | "We are what we repeatedly do."  -- Aristotle

Spoiler

Distinguished Toastmaster Agnostic Rationalist Jedi Dwarf Black Belt Martial Artist Monk Ranger Assassin Engineer Scientist Philosopher Student Nerd
World 6 Level 4 Stats: STR 150.0 | DEX 160.75 | STA 151.0 | CON 152.0 | WIS 158.0 | CHA 150.0

World 1 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22World 2 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]  

World 3 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12World 4 Level [1, 2 (post lost), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]

World 5 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] World 6 Level [1, 2, 3]

“If you are willing to be terrible at something for a short period of time, you can be great at anything.” -- Sinbad (Stand-Up Comedian)

I'm...kind of nervous to see this actually..haha...and yet I am quaking with anticipation!

Newly posted: http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?15678-cline%92s-Givin-up-give-up-itis&p=240193#post240193

HOOYAH!

I AM going the distance

Hello Rangers, I was an Adventurer the past few challenges, but my goals this time (yeah, I've got more than 4 but I'm only grading on 4) seem to Rangerly to stay an Adventurer. Can't wait to work with you all!

Click my sig for my challenge thread.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

So, I just discovered mobilitywod.com

Holy hell.

It's a website all about mobility training--basically stretching taken to the 100th level.

First exercise? Sitting in a squat for a total of 10 minutes.

Others are held for 2-3 minutes+.

I think its what I'm going to be trying for my flexibility exercises, but I'm a little scared, haha.

And I never realized just how inflexible I was in parts that I never thought of as being flexible, like my ankle. In one of the next exercises, its a sort of calf stretch, but you put the ball of your foot up against the wall. That's not so bad, but then you have to press forward, and he can go up until his chest hits the wall. Its craziness!

Human Ranger (Level 1)

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

Challenge Thread

Let's Do This!

I'm still trying to think of a 4th goal. I could do something with my graduate school applications but I'm not sure how to make it specific enough that I would know when I accomplished that goal.

[thread=15819]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

MeshflipVampiric RangerLevel 2 || 86.7% expSTR 6 || DEX 2 || STA 9 || CON 4 || WIS 15 || CHA 7

Meshflip's January 7th to February 18th Challenge

Meshflip's August 6th to September 17th Challenge

Meshflip's June 18th to July 30th Challenge

Find a job you like and you add five days to every week - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines