Tom Kenobi: The Gallifreyan Assassin

Tom Kenobi

Yes Kettlebells!! They are some of my current favorites to use and teach :) Get it.

Race: Gallifreyan

Profession: Druid

Level: 6

Current Challenge:Livingroovy Comes Home

[sTR] - 16.8 // [DEX] - 12.25 // [sTA] - 16 // [CON] - 17.3 // [WIS] - 16.55 // [CHA] - 14.6

Find me on the internets: Facebook // Twitter // Kate Marolt | Play Warrior & Excitement Engineer!

I got me some rings for this challenge. Still sticking with the bar for pull-ups, but I've been having fun messing around with them for my static gymnastics type stuff. Holy buckets, triceps dips are hard on rings!!!

Hurry up and get on your proper elevated push-ups so that you can get some rings and start messing around on them with me!

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Yes Kettlebells!! They are some of my current favorites to use and teach :) Get it.

I plan on it Kate! All in good time, all in good time.

Good Lord. its a Time Lord!

Work hard with your new love, i applaud anyone that can incorporate rings into a training session.

Soon pat...soon. Thanks man! :)

I got me some rings for this challenge. Still sticking with the bar for pull-ups, but I've been having fun messing around with them for my static gymnastics type stuff. Holy buckets, triceps dips are hard on rings!!!

Hurry up and get on your proper elevated push-ups so that you can get some rings and start messing around on them with me!

Cranked out 15 elevated push ups last night. 10 more to go!

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

Es no bueno when your body doesn't agree with something. Next break, you can find some good french fries! ;) I did notice that my body is like: DUDE WTF?!?! With all the sweets....lets just say: its been a gas. Hahahaha

Ha ha ..yea same result here. We're going on vacation before the challenge is done and I plan on having some good fries then. Not fast food fries, but something worth it.

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Wednesday Workout is done and recording on my NF Blog. As always, you can click the link in my signature "assassin in training" to go right to it, or take your preferred route. :)

Two little woots: 1) I had a lunch meeting with a friend of mine today at Jack In the Box. Was thinking I would have to settle for a spicy chicken sandwich and not eat the bread, but then....I saw a nice large salad! Onions, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, carrots, a little bit o cheese and romaine lettuce, with two pieces of grilled chicken. Jack Box = you just got hacked by a Rebel.

2) my friend who brought over the kettle bell & oly rings on sunday is also my martial art training buddy. He's been showing me how to use the Japanese Sai (raphael's weapon on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for those who don't know). Just learned a new move in the progression. WIN.

keep it up, my man!

and good on you for involving your family. not only is it good for the reasons you already mentioned, but i read an article that talked about how it's good to roughhouse with your kids because it builds resilience in them.

Hans BraggartSideshow Freak AssassinSTR 8 | DEX 3 | STA 8 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 3You should check out my press kit here - http://goo.gl/1PA5W

keep it up, my man!

and good on you for involving your family. not only is it good for the reasons you already mentioned, but i read an article that talked about how it's good to roughhouse with your kids because it builds resilience in them.

Thanks Hans! It definitely builds them up! I've got three little girls and they are all pretty tough now from roughhousing.

2) my friend who brought over the kettle bell & oly rings on sunday is also my martial art training buddy. He's been showing me how to use the Japanese Sai (raphael's weapon on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for those who don't know). Just learned a new move in the progression. WIN.

Very cool!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Aerial assassin

STR 5.5 | DEX 7 | STA 4.5 | CON 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 5

Challenge!

I hope you defeat Dr. Idgaf! I am also a victim of his evil ways..

[TABLE=width: 500]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Irish Assassin

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 3 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 3

"Only a mind free of impediments is capable of grasping the chaotic beauty of the world. This is our greatest asset."

[/TABLE]

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines