Tom Kenobi: The Gallifreyan Assassin

Tom Kenobi

Ok, sounds like I should go and see it. I usually avoid the movie theater. I don't like crowds, or hearing people chew popcorn, and people talking during movies is annoying. I also hate kids playing on my grass, and my back hurts. Enough of my complaining like some old grump.

We have a theater here where you pay a lil more, but get assigned seats. The seats are 2 people love seats, and they serve food, real food and drinks. So you can have a burger and beer, or wine and chicken breast. It is actually a very nice time out, when we go.

Kyliewyotie

Level 15 Coyote Tinkerer
STR 27  DEX 18  STA 15  CON 14  WIS 14  CHA 12

Current Challenge

We have a theater here where you pay a lil more, but get assigned seats. The seats are 2 people love seats, and they serve food, real food and drinks. So you can have a burger and beer, or wine and chicken breast. It is actually a very nice time out, when we go.

Love places like this.

Batman was great! I don't think anyone could top Heath Ledger's Joker, though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Sea Level

Vintage Sea-elf Assassin

Current Challenge: Sea Level I : Respawn
Pro Aris et Focis

"To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying, The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying."

Those are the best kinds of movie theaters! We have one here in my town, but they place movies that have been out for three months or so. Entry cost is cheaper $2per but you get to order fresh food, wine/beer, desert (as in ice cream sundaes, brownies, etc) as well as the regular movie theater stuff. They will deliver your food & desert whenever you want it during previews, 1/4 in to the movie, 1/2 in the movie, etc. Probably going to see Avengers there when it comes out. Such an awesome place for date nights. The best thing is, movies after 5pm, minors aren't allowed in because they serve alcohol. Bonus.

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

Batman was great! I don't think anyone could top Heath Ledger's Joker, though.

I don't think that will ever be an issue. The Nolan movies, while being the new standard, are a universe all their own. Like the first Tim Burton movie with Keaton and Nicholson - that is something that cannot be compared with The Dark Knight's Bale & Ledger.

Those are the best kinds of movie theaters! We have one here in my town, but they place movies that have been out for three months or so. Entry cost is cheaper $2per but you get to order fresh food, wine/beer, desert (as in ice cream sundaes, brownies, etc) as well as the regular movie theater stuff. They will deliver your food & desert whenever you want it during previews, 1/4 in to the movie, 1/2 in the movie, etc. Probably going to see Avengers there when it comes out. Such an awesome place for date nights. The best thing is, movies after 5pm, minors aren't allowed in because they serve alcohol. Bonus.

I love the no minors after 5 pm. When we went and saw Avengers these parents had brought their 3 and 5 yr old. Who were predicatably noisy. And so the parents berated the kids and told them to shut up. What 3 yr old is going to sit quietly through a 2 hr movie. Really had an uge to smack the parents.

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

It's even worse when the parents don't say anything at all! Some people seem to think it's ok for their kids to go wild in movie theatres, restaurants, airplanes... just because they're kids. Grrrr.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Aerial assassin

STR 5.5 | DEX 7 | STA 4.5 | CON 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 5

Challenge!

Strength Goal: 12 FBW Pull Ups

Family Fitness Goal: Do 4 fun fitness oriented activities.

Food Goal: 32/42 minimum for positive treat choices and lunches (grade B).

Weight Goal:Maintain or drop below 179.6lbs.

Life Goal: 435/580 Customer Calls (min grade B)

Week 1 Recap:

Pull Ups: Still Pulling! I was very pleased with Friday's results: I did 8.5 pull ups after doing 4 other sets. Didn't expect that high, but I am very, very impressed. I think the elusive 10 is here somewhere. :)

Fun Fitness: Nothing yet.

Positive Treat Choices: 1/7 - SUCK. This last week sucked. Wife bought cookies AND BAKED cookies.... That week is over. New week to tackle.

Positive Lunch Choices: 6/7 - WIN.

Weight Goal: 180.2 - 180.5 last week.

Life Goal: 84/100 - B. So far, so good.

So close now!!

And baking cookies is just plain evil, who could possibly resist that? ;)

I know, right? Whats worse than that is that they are soooooooooooooo good. Bad Kenobi, bad, bad!

I like that your workout is an hour away and you're already excited about it. :)

Thanks man, I gotta get in the zone! :)

Go son go. Each pullup is a cookie sent back to the fiery oven from whence it was created.

Word.

Oh, now I realize my Monday doldrums problem- I forget to activate Beast Mode. Changing program. My Beast Mode will now be activated daily.

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Oh, now I realize my Monday doldrums problem- I forget to activate Beast Mode. Changing program. My Beast Mode will now be activated daily.

There you go!

Keepin' it Awesome!

Thanks man! Much appreciated!

BTW - I'm not ignoring anybody right now, I have moved everyone's updates for their challenge threads to a weekly update. I am currently getting things in order to reduce time online. Too much facebook and sometimes a little too much lurking and commenting on NF (gasp!). I am following your threads and I am SO looking forward to each and every success!

BTW - I'm not ignoring anybody right now, I have moved everyone's updates for their challenge threads to a weekly update. I am currently getting things in order to reduce time online. Too much facebook and sometimes a little too much lurking and commenting on NF (gasp!). I am following your threads and I am SO looking forward to each and every success!

I SUPPOSE this is a good reason to not hear from you as often. SIGH. ;)

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

I'm curious, what's the pull up workout you are using?
He's using www.twentypullups.com.

THREADJACK!

What the thread jacker said right here^^^^. Hahahaha. My NFblog (click on "The Gallifreyan Assassin in training" on my signature) has all the details. Earlier posts in there also have the PDF link, but you should be able to see it straight from the link Dill provided.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines