Laney's Quest Log of Epicness!

Laney

Thursday 8-9-12

Food: Breakfast- eggs and turkey sausage, snack- nectarine, lunch- omelette with ham, bacon, sausage and Swiss cheese, plus a tiny pancake, Dinner- half of a turkey burger with some cheese and lettuce, grilled asparagus, snack- organic fruit leather

Exercise: Rest day (IE, watched Doctor Who...)

Daily Quest: Stretched morning and evening!

Level 3 Time Lord AdventurerChallenge Thread

| | Cosplay Blog | |

You could try to choreograph a dance routine to the opening theme? XD

Or pantomime your way through an episode!

Because what the world needs right now is more Doctor Who themed interpretive dance. No, really, it does. ^_^

Dwarf Adventurer

Level: 0 <--so sad!

STR:2 DEX:2 STA:2 CON:2 WIS:3 CHA:4

"You give into distraction as if it is a murderer. You lay there, waiting to be killed. Today: fight for your life." -Miranda July

Current Challenge:--Slaying the Beast of Maybe Tomorrow

Friday 8-10-12

Food: Breakfast- 2 eggs with 2 turkey sausage patties, snack- nectarine, lunch- chicken, carrot and avocado salad, dinner- protein shake, turkey burger, boiled egg, some cheese, snack- chai tea latte. ~1,000 calories.

Exercise: HIIT run

Daily Quest: Stretched morning and evening

Saturday 8-11-12

Food: Breakfast- cheat oatmeal and chai tea latte, lunch- mushroom and Swiss burger (no bun) with a side of fruit, dinner- beef jerky :| (friends ordered pizza...) ~1,500 calories.

Exercise: Advanced body weight workout x2, modified for lack of pull-up bar

Daily Quest: Stretched morning

Sunday 8-12-12

Food: Breakfast- 2 hard boiled eggs, snack- protein shake, 1c popcorn, lunch- small omelette with bacon, ham and Swiss cheese, dinner- turkey burger with cheese, kiwi. ~1,000 calories.

Exercise: Nothing, I was a total bum.

Daily Quest: Failed :P

| | Cosplay Blog | |

Shape-shifting Adventurer and Would-Be Assassin: Level 1

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 1 | CON: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge

Earned Points: +1 WIS (Mini-Challenge #1), +2 CON (Goal #2 Completed 100%)

SammieGetsFit on MFP

Wednesday 8-15-12

Food: Breakfast- 2 eggs, cauliflower and green pepper, snack- grapes, peanut M&Ms (lol I'm a failure), lunch- chicken salad, dinner- turkey burger, snack- protein shake. ~1,250

Exercise: Ran like the wind! I felt guilty about not exercising the past 3 days so instead of doing 6 sets on my interval run I did 18 XD

Daily Quest: Stretched am + pm

| | Cosplay Blog | |

Thursday 8-16-12

Food: Breakfast- eggs and sausage, snack- cherries, lunch- chicken salad, snack- string cheese, dinner- pork chop with cooked squash and Parmesan cheese, snack- iced tea latte, venison and cheese. ~ 1,100 calories

Exercise: Advanced body weight workout x2

Daily Quest: Stretched pm

| | Cosplay Blog | |

Friday 8-17-12

Food: Breakfast- eggs, half a turkey burger, some cheese, snack- grapes, fruit leather, lunch- salad with pork, snack- gummy bears and half a protein bar, dinner- pork chop with veggies, Arnold Palmer (we went out). ~ 1,600 calories

Exercise: HIIT run

Daily Quest: Stretched AM & PM

| | Cosplay Blog | |

Saturday 8-18-12

Food: Breakfast- 2 eggs, iced tea latte, snack- beef jerky and freeze dried fruit, lunch- pork chow dun (pork, eggs, onion, water chestnuts), dinner- 8 vodka cranberries and a cupcake...... We were at a wedding reception in BFN and the double vodka cranberries were only $3... ~I don't want to know the calories.

Exercise: Drunk dancing...

Daily Quest: :|

| | Cosplay Blog | |

Drunk dancing is one of my favorite sports!! (Also, I bet you burned a lot of calories doing it.)

Now that you're rested and hopefully hangover-free, get back at it!

Shape-shifting Adventurer and Would-Be Assassin: Level 1

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 1 | CON: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge

Earned Points: +1 WIS (Mini-Challenge #1), +2 CON (Goal #2 Completed 100%)

SammieGetsFit on MFP

Drunk dancing is one of my favorite sports!! (Also, I bet you burned a lot of calories doing it.)

Now that you're rested and hopefully hangover-free, get back at it!

Haha yes! Luckily by the time I went to bed I was completely sober and only out $12... I hardly ever drink too so that was a little much XD

| | Cosplay Blog | |

You're doing pretty good with your diet. Your HIIT runs are really impressive. I am planning to start those in the next few weeks to help me with my own 5K goal.

Just curious: Do you have a method of measuring your body fat? I was going to put a body fat percentage as one of my goals, but was too cheap to pay twice for the testing my gym uses. They use the BodyMetrix Ultrasound system and it costs $39.95 to get the testing.

I am a Human Assassin

STR 7.5 | DEX 5 | STA 9.5 | CON 11 | WIS 6 | CHA 1

Angela's challenge

Angela's Bucket List

@Aybee

I use http://www.amazon.com/Omron-Logic-Monitor-model-HBF-306C/dp/B00006WNPU and it measures both your BF% and your BMI. It is highly rated on Amazon and seems to be pretty accurate. I normally measure first thing in the morning after the restroom, just after I weigh myself. Your supposed to wait 3 hours after eating to get an accurate reading. Settings for multiple people and such.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

You're doing pretty good with your diet. Your HIIT runs are really impressive. I am planning to start those in the next few weeks to help me with my own 5K goal.

Just curious: Do you have a method of measuring your body fat? I was going to put a body fat percentage as one of my goals, but was too cheap to pay twice for the testing my gym uses. They use the BodyMetrix Ultrasound system and it costs $39.95 to get the testing.

Haha thanks, I think they are pretty fun actually (never thought I'd say that!)

I have a cheap BMR reader that (I believe) is fairly accurate. You can buy one for that price XD

@Aybee

I use http://www.amazon.com/Omron-Logic-Monitor-model-HBF-306C/dp/B00006WNPU and it measures both your BF% and your BMI. It is highly rated on Amazon and seems to be pretty accurate. I normally measure first thing in the morning after the restroom, just after I weigh myself. Your supposed to wait 3 hours after eating to get an accurate reading. Settings for multiple people and such.

My old gym had these ones! They worked very well

EDIT: Better price, same product

| | Cosplay Blog | |

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines