Hammlin: A break in the clearing

Hammlin

Hammi,

Yay for handstands!

And as for giving the food away, I will tell you from personal experience, there are times when gifts like that are more precious than gold! I've been there, crying because I had barely enough food in the house to feed my babies, and some people I used to work with secretly added my family to the christmas food drive list. It felt like nothing short of a miracle!

I'm sure she appreciates it more than she will ever be able to say!

Today I almost ordered frozen custard w dinner but decided to wait then was going to get it before my night meeting and passed. Huge win for me.

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Thanks!

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Total win! Woot!

I have a piece of chocolate cake on my desk. I am trying to figure out how to give it away without being rude to the person who made it.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Total win! Woot!

I have a piece of chocolate cake on my desk. I am trying to figure out how to give it away without being rude to the person who made it.

Wait until you eat lunch, then you are too full to possibly be hungry and you would absolutely HATE for such an awesome piece of cake to go to waste

Awesome job so far and good luck on the rest of the challenge

Gracias!

My Blog | My Story

Wait until you eat lunch, then you are too full to possibly be hungry and you would absolutely HATE for such an awesome piece of cake to go to waste

Mmmm cake.

My Blog | My Story

Nope. It's in Michigan. And I think at this point gluten would make me very I'll... Yay!

My Blog | My Story

Going to the gym after work. This too busy crap ends today. Race is in 10 days. 13.1miles won't run themselves. Motivate.

My Blog | My Story

Going to the gym after work. This too busy crap ends today. Race is in 10 days. 13.1miles won't run themselves. Motivate.

Preach it, sista!

Current Challenge: Roocifer's Eat and Run Challenge | Fitocracy

Level 2 Scout: STR: 4.25 | DEX: 8.75 | STA: 8.75 | CON: 6 | WIS: 7.5 | CHA: 7.75

I feel my boots trying to leave the ground, I feel my heart pumping hard, I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing, as though I had wings. - Mary Oliver

Race is in 10 days. 13.1miles won't run themselves. Motivate.

Best of luck on the Half!

"It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit""If you think you can or you can't, you're right!"

thank you all for your encouragement- It got me out of the office on my lunch for a quick 2 miles. The heat here in Colorado finally let up a little and it was only 78 at lunchtime...

My Blog | My Story

Dinner: [ATTACH]5045[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5046[/ATTACH]

Brought to me by George Forman

post-4625-13567244674222_thumb.jpg

post-4625-13567244674319_thumb.jpg

My Blog | My Story

Part one of goal #4... The Closet.

Two trash bags later and The Closet has been tamed!

[ATTACH]5122[/ATTACH]

post-4625-13567244737778_thumb.jpg

My Blog | My Story

Next area in goal 4: The Nightstand...

Before

[ATTACH]5142[/ATTACH]

After

[ATTACH]5143[/ATTACH]

post-4625-13567244745041_thumb.jpg

post-4625-1356724474515_thumb.jpg

My Blog | My Story

Hey! That book is on my nightstand, too!! Coincidence....I think not.

[TABLE=width: 700]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wherever you go, there you are.

FSJJunkie (FSJ = Full Size Jeep)

Spartan Scout w/ assassin tendencies

STR:7.75 DEX:7.33 STA:14 CON:5 WIS:7.5 CHA:4

Multisport Athlete (Triathlon/Duathlon/Offroad Triathlon/Adventure)

Previous Challenge

[/TABLE]

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines