+2 STR, +1DEX

2nd Goal:

Eat Paleo for:

%50 of my meals for the first 3 weeks.

%65 of my meals for the next 2 weeks.

%80 of my meals for the last 1 week.

+1CON, +1STA

3rd Goal:

Record and post my workout PR's from Cross fit by the end of 6 weeks to create a starting ground for improvement.

+1WIS

LIFE GOAL:

Save $1,500 by the end of 6 Weeks

+1 WIS +1CHA

Ok, Thats it for now. I just need to make sure I print this off and hold true.

Level 4 Scarecrow Ranger*STR 7 DEX 10 STA 7 CON 4 WIS 12 CHA 10"Mastering others is strength, Mastering yourself is true power."-Lao Tzu-

*These levels and goals are personal and don't expressly reflect my NF progression.

My 6 Week Challenge

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/29996-sage-cicada-scarecrows-hop/

Hehe I totally weight 165 and more if I eat an entire watermelon in a sitting. ;)

I'm excited to be in the scouts and appreciate the kudo's.

Level 4 Scarecrow Ranger*STR 7 DEX 10 STA 7 CON 4 WIS 12 CHA 10"Mastering others is strength, Mastering yourself is true power."-Lao Tzu-

*These levels and goals are personal and don't expressly reflect my NF progression.

My 6 Week Challenge

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/29996-sage-cicada-scarecrows-hop/

So you need help holding to your goals???? Well, here's your chance.

How did the first week of the challenge go? (and welcome to the scouts. looks like you have some mud running aptitude as well. you'll feel at home here.)

We are all eagerly awaiting your update on goal progress.

[TABLE=width: 700]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wherever you go, there you are.

FSJJunkie (FSJ = Full Size Jeep)

Spartan Scout w/ assassin tendencies

STR:7.75 DEX:7.33 STA:14 CON:5 WIS:7.5 CHA:4

Multisport Athlete (Triathlon/Duathlon/Offroad Triathlon/Adventure)

Previous Challenge

[/TABLE]

Thanks for the help and my apologies on the late reply.

1st week went well with a punishingly awesome crossfit session midway through, and a 5 rep max front squat of 165lbs (bodyweight's not too bad right?)

Paleo was a little more rough. I'm noticing that my meals are paleo but my snacks, apart from cashews and almonds, are almost never paleo. So I tweaked my snacking and am looking online for tips to help. In the end though I finished out at 54% paleo overall.

Lastly I saved 500$ so for that being the first week it was good.

2nd week was a little harder and had to do Crossfit after a 12 hour work shift because I was lazy and didn't just get on it when I had the spare time (changing that next week). Paleo has been good so far apart from a wheel of brie and a fair ammount of beer, but the meals have been good and I've been adding in avocado's and other fruits/veggies to the snacking, so that's been better as well. So far so good, and as for the money... none saved this week :(

Finally: Mad props for asking me to report! It's very appreciated and makes me proud to be a scout. we've got an awesome community going on and I'm happy to be a part of it. :D

My 6 Week Challenge

2nd week was a little harder and had to do Crossfit after a 12 hour work shift because I was lazy and didn't just get on it when I had the spare time (changing that next week).

You are crazy, just saying, but great work on doing crossfit after a 12 hour shift. Great work with your other goals by the way

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Much appreciated. It's not quite as hard as you think, and I sleep really... really... good afterward ;D.

My 6 Week Challenge

Quick update:

Goal #1:

Thankfully I've been faithful to this one and have been going about 2x's per week.

Goal #2:

I barely made this goal last week and need to step it up this last week as I chug through the last few days.

Goal #3:

I've only recorded 2 of 10 workouts/times and finally got myself a workout journal to begin recording, so I'm probably going to get a miss on this goal :(

Life Goal:

I'm currently sitting on my $1,500 dollars! WOOT! though my next long term life goal is to get $7-8k in savings as an emergency fund. and I may have some bills that are unaccounted for in the next few weeks :P.

All in all I've really enjoyed the challenge and appreciate the encouragement throughout. :D

My 6 Week Challenge

Awesome job on the savings. Get your financial life in order and it makes thinking about fitness so much easier.

You may miss goal 3 this time, but you've got the solution in place. Consider it a win.

[TABLE=width: 700]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wherever you go, there you are.

FSJJunkie (FSJ = Full Size Jeep)

Spartan Scout w/ assassin tendencies

STR:7.75 DEX:7.33 STA:14 CON:5 WIS:7.5 CHA:4

Multisport Athlete (Triathlon/Duathlon/Offroad Triathlon/Adventure)

Previous Challenge

[/TABLE]

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines