First Challenge

Dierdre

Hi everyone,

I have always been very active, usually with yoga, dance (highland, tap, folk, etc) and I did spend a few years weight training. However, the last 2 years I haven't done much and need to get going again.

I have lost a lot of muscle mass, have 5ish pounds to lose and need to be more aerobically fit.

My 4 goals are:

- complete the angry birds routine 3 times a week for the 6 week challenge

- eat clean, adding fruit and vegetables to my diet everyday.

- practice the highland fling once a week

- stay out of my overdraft and don't carry a balance on my credit card

My plan is to take one day at a time focusing on these goals.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Race: Gnome

Profession: Druid

Level 1

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 2 CON: 4 WIS: 3 CHA: 2

I love dancing and yoga too and i'm actually a yoga teacher :) but right now i'm more focused parkour and weight training. Good luck on your challenge even though we are in different guilds (it was really hard for me to decide between assassin and druid)

Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/24724-rain13-hell-yea-im-back/#entry419693

level: 2Race: Elf | Class: Druid/Assassin | Height: 5'8 | Weight: 135lbsStrength: 7 | Dexterity: 4 | Stamina: 4 1/2 | Constitution: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Charisma: 4

Thanks everyone!

Day 1 of the challenge went well. It was hard to do but with nerd fitness motivational e-mail I did it!! YAY!

The dancing was a wonderful way to keep fit. I weight trained for years and never had the calf and buttock development that I had when I was doing highland.

Good luck to you all with your goals!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Race: Gnome

Profession: Druid

Level 1

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 2 CON: 4 WIS: 3 CHA: 2

Glad day one went well! :)

I used to dance as well. Mostly more jazz inspired styles, but some traditional (Norwegian) folk styles as well. Good luck with your goals!

From the North, I am. Grammar applys here not.

Forest Elven Lightstalker Lv. 3

“Little by little, one travels farâ€.― J.R.R. Tolkien.

42%
42%

% of Available Sparklepoints Collected, Current Challenge

<p>

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines