Orc emerges, sets foot on the path for the first time

veritate

Battle of Sinus Cavity... I love it!

All is not lost, that's only the end of week 3 and we're only halfway through week 4. Everybody has their rough patches.

Well for these goals, it's not pass/fail. You get to give yourself a letter grade based on how you did with your goals.

I myself may not achieve the swimming portion of my stamina goal (reduce my time by 1sec), but the effort I'm putting into it means I'm going to grade myself fairly well, but not 100% perfect.

The punishment option for your goal can be used as motivation as well. Keep it up! I know you can do it. I've been doing the same thing, mostly because when I saw you had that goal I decided to motivate myself to do so as well.

And I'm jealous of your sleep schedule...

ONWARD!

Just to bring closure to this thread: Challenge failed on all counts.

I don't want to get into too much detail or dwell or sob, but the fact is, I didn't meet any of my goals.

Now, I'm recovering from Kidney Stone removal surgery and feeling pretty tender. No dancing or bike riding or anything allowed for four weeks.

Things are sort of on hold for now until I am unleashed from this silly kidney business.

veritate
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Level 1
Orc Adventurer/Enchantress
STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3 | CHA 2
First Challenge: Orc emerges, sets foot on the path for the first time

Current Challenge: Orc Enchantress Ventures Out Once More

I've been following along some on Facebook, Tate. No fun all around.

Think of this as one of those battles where, halfway through, the opponent stops the battle to make some big speech about how "you'll never beat me!" and then runs away. And then you have to chase them down later in the story and fight them again. Only the second time, you beat them.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines