Milythael vs. Lukup - Demon Slaying

Yesterday before sleep, 200 x "I'm awesome." This morning on the way to work, probably 300 x "I'm awesome." This is going to be my chant all day until my interview in the evening.

15/22 M vs 6/22 L (Please talk to me if you disagree Lukup.)

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

I probably repeated "I'm awesome" over 1,000 times yesterday leading up to my interview. I stayed positive all day, though I felt like my mood was trying hard to drag down.

Today, I feel like a bungee cord snapping back has dragged me down. I've repeated "I approve of myself" 300 times already today and it still isn't helping to still the negative self talk and emotional slump. I'm lonely, and mentally exhausted. Eating breakfast was hard and I really only managed to get the protein down. I made it to work okay, but now that I am here, I am struggling to do any work at all.

16/24 M vs 6/22 L

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

I did a couple of affirmations in the morning for the requisite number of reps, but my mood was dark all day. In the evening, I turned even darker, rebellious and as close to mean as I come. I was in a mood for a fight, and every interaction with people face to face made it stronger. I went to bed late, frustrated, angry at myself and the world. All together, not a positive day.

16/25 M vs 6/22 L

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Friday and Saturday, my horrible mood and negative talk continued. The whole week was brutally rough on me. Two more failed days. Instead of trying to repair a broken day, I focused my attention on Sunday, telling myself and other that I would have a fantastic day on Sunday. It worked. Sunday was positive again. So was Monday. I forgot affirmations both days though. Tuesday, I did 200 x "I approve of myself." on the way back to work after lunch. Today, I did 200 x "I approve of myself," on the way to work in the morning. My mood since Sunday has been fantastic.

17/30 M vs 6/30 L (Tentative score pending confirmation from Lukup.)

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

I honestly have not been keeping track, but I've had more confidence in myself in the past few days than I've ever had.

That is fantastic. I'm really glad to hear that.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

I did my affirmations (see prior post) and stayed positive all day on Wednesday. Lukup reported that yesterday went well.

18/31 M vs 7/31 L

As we only have 11 days left to report, the outcome is nearly certain. Lukup is already in receipt of the book he will have to read if I succeed one more day. More importantly, he seems to be doing great recently. In order to give him incentive to keep with the pvp, I have offered to buy him the prize he would have won, had he won the pvp, on one condition. He must continue to track his progress, and he must report it here himself on each of the last 11 days.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Thursday, "I approve of myself" x 250+ on the way to work. Positive all day.

19/32 M vs 7/32 L

Friday, "I approve of myself" x 220+ on the way to work. Another 50+ on the way back from lunch. Also, my mood shot through the roof after some morning news.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Friday finished positive. Saturday and Sunday, I failed to do affirmations. I was also fairly negative by Sunday night. Monday, I was pretty negative by evening.

20/36 M vs. 10/36 L

Only 6 more days to go.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

I was positive all day yesterday, but I fell asleep in the middle of affirmations.

20/37 M vs 11/37 L

This morning, 200 x "I trust the process of life." I got the power thought cards from Louis hay. They aren't exactly the same as the ones you see in the movie You Can Heal Your Life, but so far, I like them.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Tonight, my mood turned dark like a blown circuit at midnight turning off every light in the house. It was made worse by the fact that I've come down with a cold that seems to be progressing into a sinus infection.

20/38 M

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

200 x "I trust the process of life."

The other side of this card says:

Life has a flow and a rhythm and I am part of it. Life supports me and brings to me only good and positive experiences. I trust in the process of life to bring me my highest good.

I have repeated this so many times that while the card is at home, I just quoted it from memory. I have also been repeating "I love and respect every person I meet." Sometimes, it evolves to every being, or even every entity. At one point, it was "I love and respect everything." but that didn't flow very well while I was walking. It is amazing how swiftly your perspective can change when you focus on a positive thought. What could you repeat today to have a better life?

Both today and yesterday, 200 x "Life has a flow and a rhythm and I am part of it. Life supports me and brings to me only good and positive experiences. I trust in the process of life to bring me my highest good."

22/40 M vs 11/39 L (I think.)

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

I love the idea of this PvP. I will be watching this thread like the half-dragon that I think I am. ;)

Keep going champs !

I do believe the challenge ended at the end of last challenge. Hmmm... That almost made sense.

But I am wondering, how are you two doing on everything? Have any habits or good feelings stuck with you since?

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Well I'm not doing a whole lot better because my situation sucks (being one of those that would make anyone feel like crap about themselves) but overall I think my confidence level has improved.

Sorry to hear about your situation...

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Well I'm not doing a whole lot better because my situation sucks (being one of those that would make anyone feel like crap about themselves) but overall I think my confidence level has improved.

There is no such thing as a situation which would make anyone feel like crap about themselves. If Nick Vujicic can inspire people every day, then feeling better in your situation can't be impossible. The only person who makes you feel like crap about yourself is you.

http://youtu.be/L22CSiM560c

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

But I am wondering, how are you two doing on everything? Have any habits or good feelings stuck with you since?

I'm fairly good. I have not kept up with daily affirmations, but I have kept up with the habit of affirmations when I have something specific to address. For example, when I am feeling angry with someone, or disappointed, I frequently repeat to myself, "I love and respect every person I meet." When my inner dialogue turns negative, I often repeat, "I approve of myself."

Affirmations are a tool for the modification of internal dialogue. They can be extremely potent and effective. If you have trouble with your self chatter, I highly recommend trying them.

Life is a beautiful thing. There is good in everyone and everything. My motto lately has become, "Find the good wherever you are. If you can't find it, be it. Be the change you want to see in the world."

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Sorry to hear about your situation...

Thanks, wasn't looking for sympathy or anything though just wanted to update. Sorry it came across like that.

There is no such thing as a situation which would make anyone feel like crap about themselves. If Nick Vujicic can inspire people every day, then feeling better in your situation can't be impossible. The only person who makes you feel like crap about yourself is you.

A. The video didn't load.

B. You'll be hard pressed to find someone that doesn't feel bad about themselves when they're unemployed and living off of someone else. Especially when they get a call to reschedule an interview and halfway through the conversation the manager says "oh sorry nevermind, I just looked at your application and we're not interested."

Lukup
Level 1 Gnome Ranger
STR: 1 DEX: 3 STA: 2 CON: 4 WIS: 4 CHA: 1