Trying Something New

My name is Freja, I'm only 14 but I have recently had a new interest in sports and fitness. I want to loose some weight, build up muscle and have fun at the same time. I've never really been a typically sporty person, but I want to change that. My real aim is to start parkour. I just think that it is an amazing extream sport and one that I would really like to become a part of. However, to achieve this goal I first need to improve my health, stamina, strength and self control. That's where this site comes in.

So, my aims for the next six weeks are:

To run 1 mile without stopping (yes, I really am that unfit)

To do 2X50 squats per day

To start training for parkour (building up muscle strength)

and

To keep my house/room tidy (typical teenager :P )

I will try to achieve these goals by taking them one step at a time, while still pushing myself. I wanted to make goals that I could reach but that are challenging enough to make a possitive impact on my life. I hope to make habits now that will stay with me forever.. Sounds cheesy, but its true.

Anyway, wish me luck!!!

Welcome to Nerd Fitness, Freja (awesome name)! We always talk about never being too old to get on the right track, but you're never too young either!

If you're interested in parkour, be sure to check out the Assassin's Guild. We're all about that (and a couple other things).

Level 4 AssassinStr 8.50, Dex 7.25, Sta 6.75Con 6.00, Wis 8.00, Cha 6.00

My tumblrtumblr for silly band names