Luna be nimble, Luna be quick....

Lunararya3116

Fine, thanks :). Depression is apparently trying to kick its way back, but hopefully I'll have the strength to fight it this time!

Jeeez, I am a crappy friend I totally did not see this! I know you are strong, I am sure you will kick butt and it will not get a hold of you. If you need anything/talk you know where you can find me! :D

Intervals and tempo runs are a good way to improve speed

"It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit""If you think you can or you can't, you're right!"

Jeeez, I am a crappy friend I totally did not see this! I know you are strong, I am sure you will kick butt and it will not get a hold of you. If you need anything/talk you know where you can find me! :D

Don't worry about it :) I have discovered that as long as I give me no choice, I can actually manage to do stuff. Like putting my alarm at 5h50 to go to the gym, BF would not be happy if he didn't see me getting up ^^ So, it's ok, I even allow myself to feel down! But only when I have nothing else to do. ;)

By the way, the "Sautéed chuck roast made with coconut milk, spinach and onions. Made curry style. " made me hungry :|

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Don't worry about it :) I have discovered that as long as I give me no choice, I can actually manage to do stuff. Like putting my alarm at 5h50 to go to the gym, BF would not be happy if he didn't see me getting up ^^ So, it's ok, I even allow myself to feel down! But only when I have nothing else to do. ;)

By the way, the "Sautéed chuck roast made with coconut milk, spinach and onions. Made curry style. " made me hungry :|

I know you will be fine! I am glad you are taking a strong stand against this. :D I ma glad you are still going to gym through all of this, gotta have those healthy endorphins! They are definitely going to help. I am not sure how serious all of this is, and I don't mean to pry but do you feel you have the adequate help needed for this? I just worry about my friends is all.

Hehe, yeah it was delicious. I really should have taken a picture and posted it. :D If you were closer you could come to dinner sometime. :)

I know you will be fine! I am glad you are taking a strong stand against this. :D I ma glad you are still going to gym through all of this, gotta have those healthy endorphins! They are definitely going to help. I am not sure how serious all of this is, and I don't mean to pry but do you feel you have the adequate help needed for this? I just worry about my friends is all.

Hehe, yeah it was delicious. I really should have taken a picture and posted it. :D If you were closer you could come to dinner sometime. :)

What are a few thousand kilometres for a dinner invitation :D And thanks for worrying about me, I actually feel much better. Being here and cared of really helps a lot to fight my bad self. I can't let myself down when I see people like you keep on fighting to reach their goal. Keep on updating you thread with your progress, that seriously helps me a lot :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

What are a few thousand kilometres for a dinner invitation :D And thanks for worrying about me, I actually feel much better. Being here and cared of really helps a lot to fight my bad self. I can't let myself down when I see people like you keep on fighting to reach their goal. Keep on updating you thread with your progress, that seriously helps me a lot :)

Like I said anytime you want some dinner or any meal for that matter my door is always open. Shoot, I would love to have a friend over for dinner for a change. Of course I worry about you, I consider you to be my friend and I don't like to see my friends hurt. I am so completely excited to hear you are doing much better! :D :D

I am sure I have no idea what you are going through, and I can only imagine that dealing with something like that must be incredibly challenging but I have come to see you are a strong individual, and I have faith in your strength. I know you are going to stay one step ahead of this thing. No room for that kind of stuff when you are pumped and when you have the support of all the wonderful individuals on this site.

I know I said this before, but I am going to state it again if you ever need to talk or vent, or anything please send me and email or a chat. I am always around and I am for whatever you need. I am actually a fairly good listener, and I am always here for ya! :D

I will most definitely keep updating my progress. Things have been so hectic lately and that's why I have been MIA for a few days in the last few weeks.

It's been so busy the last few weeks, I am definitely feeling a little burned out. I went to California three weeks ago, and I was there for a week. As usual it was crazy with my family. That's just how they are. I swear I don't even know why I call it a vacation, because every time I go see them I have always have more to do. Do this, do that. Oy, I love them but it is so exhausting.

It definitely did not help that my aunt was visiting and so were my grandparents. I swear, I must have been smoking crack or something because here I am thinking of yeah it will be nice to go see my grandparents. Wrong, so WRONG. Why in the world do I actually think that my grandma is going to change. Jesus, the woman is addicted to drama, and she is always creating it. I hate the fact that she always has the power to make my mom and aunt feel like crap. She's always stating how she prefers my youngest aunt and she only comes to this country to visit her and her daughter.

I swear, I wish I could unless my inner demon on her. I know I am supposed to have respect for her because she is older than me and because she is my grandma but respect is earned not just given to people. I wish I could truly let her know what is on my mind, and how much it makes me angry that she hurts my mom when my mom has never been anything but an excellent daughter to her. Bleh, I know if I did do what I want to I would make her cry and then I would never hear the end of it. I am super nice, and easy to get along with but when you piss me off or hurt those I love be prepared because I will make you cry. I mostly hold back because of my mom. I know she would be hurt if people were saying she has an awful daughter. Personally, I don't give a crap what people think/say about me, but my mom does. So yeah.

I got back after that "vacation" and I started my new job. It's ok. Not what I was expecting and had basically been told about it. For now it will have to do.

Went camping with my fiancees family a week ago, and it was fun. I hated the fact that I had no cell reception but it is what it is. I hate feeling cut off, and not because I am addicted to electronics but mostly because of the fact that I hate feeling like an emergency might come up and I am not going to be reachable. Not to mention, not toilets or any of the other good stuff.

This last weekend I was in California again visiting my family, and things went a little smoother. It was nice to spend time with my sister, and my family. Not to mention the little kiddies. Love those darn kids with all my heart.

I have flown so much in the last few months that I sick of airplanes. I swear I wish I could not fly for a while, but I know we are going to be going out there for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Still not sure which one we will be doing this year.

First day of school is Wednesday, and I am feeling a little nervous. Excited but nervous. I plan to go work out tomorrow morning. :D

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines