Luna be nimble, Luna be quick....

Lunararya3116

It's been a while since I've posted but I've been so busy with school. I just wanted to post a couple of points:

1. I reached my sit-up goals, and I am now up to 60 sit-ups. :D

2. I reached my running goal. 2 days ago I was able to run my first mile in 9 minutes 33 seconds.

3. I am now able to do one push up. I have been doing planks as well. :)

My diet has been great, and I have been feeling good. I have not weighed myself in sometime but I can tell I am definitely loosing weight because I am be to fit into some jeans from quite some time ago. :) Yay me!

School has been hectic and I a mentally tired but I feel super proud of myself because despite my full course load and work, I have been keeping up with all my workouts. :)

I am currently in the process of looking for a new job. Let's just say this place has been the worst.

So, that mean you're doing so good that you makes it look easy! I hope you'll find another job soon, because except that part you're seems to be doing very well :) I mean, sit-ups, pushup, running and smaller clothes! You rocks!

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Heya Nuala! I have been thinking about you for quite a few days now. I was worried something had happened to you. :( I am glad that is not the case.

Trust me, it has definitely not been easy, and on days when it seems a little harder I just keep reminding myself that all of this is worth it. I feel great, and I have a goal! So far, reaching the small victories has kept me extremely motivated. :)

Thank you for your continued support, and for always checking in on me!

How have you been?

Just busy don't worry. I was checking your thread frequently but often early in the morning and my brain is not ready to write in proper English at that moment ^^ Sorry to have worried you. I won't do it again, pinky promise! But you're totally right. I should update and give some news a little more.

And I'm doing fine, just a little down after the end of the 10vs1 challenge (3200 pushups in 30 days, I wouldn't have believed I could do that!) and seeing that my 6 weeks challenge fitness goals are not improving much (not that I worked seriously on it though) but nothing serious and I'll be back on my usual crazy mood soon enough :)

Ugghhh it makes me so angry when people say, "You can't say anything, it's easy for you to lose weight!"

What?! Are you kidding me?! I work my ass off! Ugghhhh!

It sounds to me like 'people' are making excuses for themselves at your expense. Sometimes I feel like the motivation to work hard comes more easily to me than perhaps to others. Great job at hitting your goals! Try not to get angry...celebrate your success! Hard work brings many more rewards than do critics.

Celtic ScoutLevel 4Str 8 | Dex 7.5 | Sta 12.25 | Con 9 | Wis 10.5 | Cha 7.75Battle Log"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hey Lunararya, you inspired me! I had troubles finding a goal for the new assassin challenge, then I remembered your paleo journey thread. So that's it, I will try to track my food consumption, hopefully I will be as persistent as you. :)

And mood is all up again \o/ Hope you're doing well.

Fitness goals:

1. To run a mile in 10 minutes or less.

(I give myself an A because I have managed to improve my time, my best time so far has been 9:33. I have been able to keep up with this.)

2. To complete 5 pushups in proper form. We are talking full-on pushups, not girl pushups.

(I give myself a B, I managed to get to a total of 5 but I still feel I need more work in this area.)

3. To complete 42 sit-ups in proper form. Currently I am able to do 21 sit-ups.

(I give myself an A for this part because I am now up to 80 sits ups which is more than what I originally wanted to reach.)

Life goal:

To eliminate frivolous, idle or entertainment-only usage of electronics past 9:30pm each night, roughly an hour before bed so I can get better sleep, and so I can spend quality personal time for myself (writing, reading, relaxing) and with my fiance.

(For this I am going to have to give myself a C, I did really well before school started and I did manage to finish one of the books I had started from before. Once school started it was hard to stay away from the computer because of the amount of homework I have on a daily basis. I did not however watch TV, listen to music or anything else beyond 9:30. Everything was strictly for school.)

Hey Lunararya, you inspired me! I had troubles finding a goal for the new assassin challenge, then I remembered your paleo journey thread. So that's it, I will try to track my food consumption, hopefully I will be as persistent as you. :)

And mood is all up again \o/ Hope you're doing well.

Awwww, I am so happy to hear that! I am glad you are feeling better and that you are doing well. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond back, I have been extremely busy with school, looking for a job, and making sure I was able to kill this challenge.

I nailed my fitness goals but my life goal no so much. Bleh. :/

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines