A Quick Apology!

You are very awful. A true dedicated leader would have never been with out interet access. :smug: Joking, of course. You are great for taking your time to do this.

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Understandable. Beengoing through the same situation so awfulness is non existent.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is insanity. Or practice.

Infinity Knight Assassin

Because not only the World but the Entire Universe is my playground

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

I Cook! Kinda...

Agreed with the above. Also, three 30 minute walks in three days is a pretty do-able challenge. Should turn out ok for everyone. Hope the move went well!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Elven Assassin

STR: 2 DEX: 4 STA: 2 CON: 2 WIS: 5 CHA: 2

"The truth knocks on the door and you say ' Go away, I'm searching for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." -Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Are you saying that people on NF are actually REAL?

:topsy_turvy:

Oh, please.

No no no, we're all imaginary. But we're based on real people 0_o

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines