Stepping out of the Shire

Hi everyone,

I'm Yvonne and I stumbled across Nerd Fitness just yesterday. I then spent most of the day reading almost everything ever posted, and rejoiced to finally find a community of people with a like minded approach to fitness. OMFG is what I never knew I wanted until I found it.

About me: I live near DC with my boyfriend and two orange kitties (named Fred & George). I'm a computer programmer hoping to leave my job at Conglom-O and move into web development this year. I love tabletop RPGs (7th Sea and Serenity are my favorites), but am getting more into videogames thanks to Fable and the Kinect.

I'm not sure what class I fall into now - maybe a low-level scout, but really if there were a 'couch potato' class I'd probably belong there. I'm hoping to add Ranger skills during my Epic Quest, and then see where my path takes me.

That said, I look forward to joining the rebellion!

Level 16 Ravenclaw Rebel

Fairy tales do not start, nor do they end, in the dark forest (Ted Lasso)
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Welcome! Have you checked out the fitness game for the kinect ("Your Shape: Fitness Evolved" or something like that)? I played it at my sisters house and it is really cool.

It's on my to-buy list! Right now I enjoy playing Adventures and Dance Central. I can't wait for them to come out with more games (and for the Zumba game to stop sucking...)

Thanks for the welcome, Wade and Kahn! I'll have to check out Savage Worlds once I find some RL friends to join in!

Level 16 Ravenclaw Rebel

Fairy tales do not start, nor do they end, in the dark forest (Ted Lasso)
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

CURRENT CHALLENGE