• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Waltron

How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

Any rebels from Alberta want to get together and do a Spartan Sprint on July 5 in Edmonton?

This year I'm trying for the trifecta. I'd love to do the Death Race, but you apparently need a team for that, and the only way to qualify is to do the trifecta in a single season. So I figure the best way to do this would be as a team.

Any takers?

Holy hell Church that looks crazy!  I'm a little scared to say yes I'll do this with you but at the same time I think it would be great...lots of work to prep.

Awesome to see so many Canadians, especially in Vancouver, just across the water from me. I'm in Nanaimo BC and I would totally take a ferry to join a Vancouver meet up. I'll go check out that thread too.

Holy hell Church that looks crazy! I'm a little scared to say yes I'll do this with you but at the same time I think it would be great...lots of work to prep.

I'm in no condition to do it either. Lol. I haven't had a decent workout in months, and lately my only exercise comes at work. They're so much fun though. And since you're not racing against anyone, you can go at whatever pace you need to. Really, the only way to fail is to quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally love the North! I think if you have a love for the outdoors, you should definitely a check it out! Whitehorse is really nice in the sense that it has all the basic amenities you need in a city, plus a vibrant arts community. But drive out of town, you are in sheer mountain wilderness! I've never been to the Northwest Territories. I've been to a couple places in Nunavut (Kimmerut & Iqaluit) and I can't even compare the Yukon with it - it's so different! The landscape, the culture. Nunavut seems more wild because of how inacessable it is compared to most of the Yukon. Equally stunning though!

I'm a maritimer ehhhhh! Born and raised in Riverview, NB but currently living in the big city of Halifax, NS! Anyone kicking around my area? I workout at GoodLife would LOVE a gym buddayy

Fellow Acadien here, born and raised in Baie-Sainte-Anne, NB, lived in Moncton for a few years as well. Currently in Ontario.

• Like 1

Fredericton, NB here. Originally from Miramichi, NB.

Soon relocating to the K-Dubs (Kitchener-Waterloo)

Another maritimer!!! :D Showing up everywhere ;D

Moving to kitchener?? Sad to see you leave the east coast! 

Cool, I'm in Fredericton too.

Awesome to see so many Canadians, especially in Vancouver, just across the water from me. I'm in Nanaimo BC and I would totally take a ferry to join a Vancouver meet up. I'll go check out that thread too.

hey, nanaimo here as well.

Ooh, looks like we're slowly building up Vancouver Island ranks then. If we can wrangle up some more, we could start our own meets!

Ooh, looks like we're slowly building up Vancouver Island ranks then. If we can wrangle up some more, we could start our own meets!

sounds good!  i don't mind driving anywhere on the island.  it always seems less hassle than getting on the ferry to vancouver.

Another maritimer!!! :D Showing up everywhere ;D

Moving to kitchener?? Sad to see you leave the east coast! 

What part of the maritimes are you from?

I may move to Kitchener but I'll always be a maritimer at heart :)