• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Waltron

How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

Send Coonskee a message, we've already got a team going.

TheOtherScott - Nothing wrong with Hamilton, I just really love Toronto and the kind of city, with everything close and accessible, no matter where it is.

Is anyone into rugby? I'm looking at joining the Hamilton Hornets in the spring (hopefully this will provide motivation to run on the treadmill all winter!) :)

Is anyone into rugby? I'm looking at joining the Hamilton Hornets in the spring (hopefully this will provide motivation to run on the treadmill all winter!) :)

A close friend of mine used to play rugby somewhere in this region (not sure what team he was on, he lives in Grimsby), so I can ask him some questions if you have any. Also, run outside, even in winter! A friend of mine and myself will be running out on the Red Hill trails and possibly the Bruce Trail as well this winter.

The thing is, I hate- being cold, so I wear way too many clothes and end up too warm. And I hate getting wet feet when it snows (probably because wet feet = cold feet). If the weather stays like it's been for the last few days I'll definitely be outside though :)

I'm not sure what to expect when the snow starts actually staying, but right now running outside is awesome. It is cold at first, but I find that I warm up really fast once I start moving. I'm looking forward to running in the spring when everything is pure mud.

Yes, RA is indeed delicious. Also, I chose that one because I spend most of my time doing that exact same expression, usually only in my head, at the world around me. I can totally relate to Snippy's exasperation with zee Captein, I feel much the same way about most of my coworkers...

Yes, RA is indeed delicious. Also, I chose that one because I spend most of my time doing that exact same expression, usually only in my head, at the world around me. I can totally relate to Snippy's exasperation with zee Captein, I feel much the same way about most of my coworkers...

Ahaha, this is true, I can definitely relate