• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Waltron

How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

I'm from Red Deer, AB! Is anyone doing Mud Hero this August? We are hosting :) If you aren't, and you live in Alberta (or will be around that time of year) you should! And then come to central AB and say "hi" to me. I will totally say "hi" back.

I'm living in Stony Plain/Edmonton.  Anyone in the area?

Just looked up Mud Hero in Red Deer and it looks like it would be intense and a lot of fun.  I might consider joining...anyone interested?  This would be great motivation to get in shape and kick some ass!

Been a reader & member here for awhile but I've never posted on the forums for some reason! 

Halifax, NS here :D

I'm also on Fitocracy & MFP, just ask if you're looking to expand your list with some locals!

I'm from Red Deer, AB! Is anyone doing Mud Hero this August? We are hosting :) If you aren't, and you live in Alberta (or will be around that time of year) you should! And then come to central AB and say "hi" to me. I will totally say "hi" back.

I'm in Red Deer too!   :nevreness: Not doing Mud Hero, though lol.

*hangs her damp, snow-dusted cape on a hook near the door and settles into a chair by the fireplace*

Winnipeg here, although just between us, I have about had it with the land of the ice and snow for one year.

*picks up the gittern that someone else has left on the mantle and begins picking out a soft lullaby on its strings*

-Shadow-

Hello from all the way up in Whitehorse!

Any other folks from north of 60 around here?

Although I am in North Western Ontario I am still a lot farther South than you are.  Hello and Welcome any ways!