• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Waltron

How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

Although I am in North Western Ontario I am still a lot farther South than you are.  Hello and Welcome any ways!

I grew up in the Soo but moved her some years ago.

Now I'm not sure I could ever live not in the mountains...

I'm living in Stony Plain/Edmonton.  Anyone in the area?

Just looked up Mud Hero in Red Deer and it looks like it would be intense and a lot of fun.  I might consider joining...anyone interested?  This would be great motivation to get in shape and kick some ass!

I live in Edmonton and would love a kick-my-own-arse road trip!!

I will be at the Winnipeg Mud Hero July 27th, the Thunder Bay Mud Run August 10th, the Calgary Spartan Sprint August 17th, and possibly the Saskatoon Dirty Donkey July 13th!!!

Toronto rebels unite! 

Who's up for a meet up? Would be good to meet other rebels, make some friends, draft some side kicks, who knows there may even be beer involved. 

Rebel # 32679 reporting for duty

Beautiful Salmon Arm, BC!!! (temporary Canadian here, my true home is "Down Under" Australia)

I've been through Salmon Arm a few times, it's quite lovely in the summer time.  What brought you to Canada?

I've been through Salmon Arm a few times, it's quite lovely in the summer time.  What brought you to Canada?

Initially it was to do a season at Big White ski resort, then I started volunteering through helpx.com and these guys were my first hosts.  This is my 4th time with them, I also volunteered in Alberta for a month and just got back from 3 months in Nova Scotia. I love Canada, and the Shuswap is my favourite, summers in the Okanagan are so much fun!

Any one doing the Winnipeg Mud Hero in July??  I'm signed up in the 10am heat!  It would be neat to meet up with a few people for that weekend!

I think that would be awesome!  I just have to get myself organized (and make sure someone takes care of my monsters during that time).  Now I'm gonna have to get in shape!

Calgary Alberta here!!!! Always keen for a fitness partner. I enjoy rock climbing, hanging out in parks, hiking, etc :D Maybe if there are enough of us we could do a road trip to the mountains.

Cambridge, Ontario, here.  The tiny Ontario city that no one knows is here.   :D

Pretty sure Cambridge is better known than you think :P

Hey!  I bet more people know where Cambridge is compared to Dryden Ontario...it's the smallest city in Ontario I believe!

Heard of that one too. Never been though.

Hmmmm, just realized something.  Is the Search function broken? I did a search for 'Prince George' and it came up with zero results.

... but I've posted the words 'Prince George' several times.  Shouldn't it at least find MY posts?

I saw someone with a NF shirt today, so I know there's someone around here!

Norfolk county, about 45 minutes from Hamilton on sunny Lake Erie!

I'll be in Ottawa on May 24 weekend for the road race. :) Thanks to a crummy winter, I'll be taking it easy with the 5k this year.