• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Waltron

How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

Yay! That's great. I like North Van too - hanging out in the forest is awesome in Lynn Valley especially.

Ah cool! I grew up on the north shore - Lynn Headwaters is still one of my favourite hikes around! :)

Where abouts in Van are you?! We were just in Granville Island today! But I live outside of it in White Rock, though we're planning a move to North Vancouver soon. Love the mountains.

I'm right in Vancouver. Marpole area, near the Marine & Cambie Canada Line station. I hike all over Greater Vancouver, though. 

I do believe there are 5 or 6 of us in the vancouver "area". Like I'm in coquitlam, think I recall there was one or two in burnaby and now Paradigm in white rock... etc. And with our great transit system, getting to and from vancouver is pretty easy even without a car :rapture:

No Way! I've started a couple Vancouver threads before and no one ever responds lol

Meet-up, I say! Let's do it!

There's actually quite a few of us from Hamilton. Cool.  :)

I was worried it was a long shot.

I want to meet up with people who are into self development, and actually take action! I have a lot of do-nothings (who I still love) as friends, and it'd be nice to have people of the other sort around.

No Way! I've started a couple Vancouver threads before and no one ever responds lol

Meet-up, I say! Let's do it!

I'm in! Vancouver meetup!

I'm in! Vancouver meetup!

Alright!!! :)

I think our meetup should be a hike/picnic! Perhaps at the top of Upper Shannon Falls? Then maybe we can hang out at "Vancouver's Hottest Nerd Bar" - Stormcrow Tavern. Never been there but totally want to. 

http://www.vancouvertrails.com/trails/upper-shannon-falls/

http://www.stormcrowtavern.com/

Paradigm? PaladinAlex? Hildagaard? Mina? Keemeers? ttuesday? Trinhinator? DramaticNerd? vmars? mksiemens? MissAmanda? 

Wow there's a lot once you sift through all the posts!

Alright!!! :)

I think our meetup should be a hike/picnic! Perhaps at the top of Upper Shannon Falls? Then maybe we can hang out at "Vancouver's Hottest Nerd Bar" - Stormcrow Tavern. Never been there but totally want to. 

http://www.vancouvertrails.com/trails/upper-shannon-falls/

http://www.stormcrowtavern.com/

Paradigm? PaladinAlex? Hildagaard? Mina? Keemeers? ttuesday? Trinhinator? DramaticNerd? vmars? mksiemens? MissAmanda? 

Wow there's a lot once you sift through all the posts!

Oh what! Isn't it all about EXP Bar now? ;) Perhaps we should make a separate thread for Vancouver to arrange meetup deets.

Oh what! Isn't it all about EXP Bar now? ;) Perhaps we should make a separate thread for Vancouver to arrange meetup deets.

whoa never heard of that one. Apparently a giant bunch of my FB friends have liked it, though. Hmm... I hate going DT but could be ok if it's on the way back from the North Shore. Parking is a B*tch, though.

Already made the Van Meetup Thread :)

Greater Vancouver Meet Up is Greater Than Your Meet Up

I'm from Vancouver area as well. There is lot of us here, it is absolutely amazing. I would love to meet up with fellow Vancouverites, if you have not done so already. :nevreness:

Hello Princess!

We've had one meet-up but we certainly want to do more! Not everyone could make it so it would be great to try to get a larger group together.

Here is the Vancouver Meet-up Thread :)

I live in the Canadian Capital! Looking to eventually move out of the city though.

Someday.

LOL! I have a friend who recently moved from Ottawa to Montreal (where I live now), and he's quite happy :pride: