• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Waltron

How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

Also from Edmonton, AB.   :)

Hey Church!  Was your last status update about the Spartan Sprint June 28-29th?   If so, how'd you do?   That thing kicked my butt from here to there ;)

Also from Edmonton, AB. :)

Hey Church! Was your last status update about the Spartan Sprint June 28-29th? If so, how'd you do? That thing kicked my butt from here to there ;)

Yep. It was BRUTAL! But SO much fun. I had a blast. Next year I'm going to try do the Trifecta and the Death Race. I did it in 48:37. Did you race in Edmonton?

Richmond Hill, Ontario for now... considering a move to Ajax (much cheaper housing).

In a former job I travelled the country and think it's great to see some representation of some smaller towns on here!

Has there ever been a NF meetup in the GTA?

I moved from Wawa, ON and I'm loving it so far. Going to the college and enjoying myself. The new Hub trail they put in is fantastic ^_^. I bike and run on it very frequently.

Really??!  My mom grew up on Hawk Junction, I still have some extended family up there.

Crazy.

Where is this hub trail you speak of?  I haven't been back there in a long time.

They built a huge biking/walking trail around town. It's pretty comprehensive and measures 22 km. Perfect for my runs in the evening :-). I would prefer if we actually had biking lanes on the streets....but that's another matter entirely.