• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Waltron

How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

Edmonton here. (I posted earlier as well).

I'd be down for a meet up. Maybe get a team together for a Spartan race or 4 next spring/summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edmonton here. (I posted earlier as well).

I'd be down for a meet up. Maybe get a team together for a Spartan race or 4 next spring/summer?

I'm in Stony Plain - so really close.  I'd be up for a meetup at some point with others in the area as well!

I'm in Stony Plain - so really close. I'd be up for a meetup at some point with others in the area as well!

No kidding. I just moved to the city from Alberta Beach. I spend mure time in Spruce Grove than almost anywhere else. Or, I did. I need to find new haunts now.

Trifecta anyone? Thunder Bay, Ontario!

I'd like try for the trifecta and the Death Race, but I understand you need a team for that. And thus far I have no real-life acquaintances who are interested.

Any rebels from Alberta want to get together and do a Spartan Sprint on July 5 in Edmonton?

This year I'm trying for the trifecta. I'd love to do the Death Race, but you apparently need a team for that, and the only way to qualify is to do the trifecta in a single season. So I figure the best way to do this would be as a team.

Any takers?