• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Waltron

How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

It would be so much easier to organize a meet up if Canada weren't so fricking huge! We have people from the West Coast, the East Coast, from the Prairies, from the great North, etc.

Anyone else in the NCR?

Unless we plan a big annual bash in a central location so that everyone can come... Banff would make for an epic location...

I'm on the shores of Lake Huron Mon to Fri, then on the weekends its home to the 'Wick.

Except when it snows like this.  Then I stay put.  And ski to the trout stream.

A meet up in Banf would rock! 

And so close!

On the map, the 'Wick is only a couple of inches away!

:-)

born on the Hull/Ottawa bridge. Lived in Ottawa, Dorval QC, Embrum/St. Albert ON, St. John's NF, Edmonton AB, Calgary AB, Burnaby BC, Bellevue WA and currently Mercer Island WA. Extra internet points if you know where the small places are without using a search engine.;)

Wow, nice to see so many Canadians.  I'm also pleasantly surprised to see so many Edmonton residents!  Though I can't help but wonder how many of you (and the other Albertans, for that matter) are actually Maritime transplants like me - I'm originally from Cape Breton.