How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

Hi Petefeet,

I've been to Cambridge several times.  There is a yummy bakery there.  :-)

I think you asked on another topic if we were Hal-con-ers.  I'm not yet, but I hope to go this year.  

• Like 1

Quest 1, Quest 2, Quest 3, Quest 4, Quest 5, Quest 6, Quest 7, Quest 8Quest 9, Quest 10, Quest 11, Quest 12 Current Quest

If diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. If diet is correct, medicine is of no need.- Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb

Hi Petefeet,

I've been to Cambridge several times.  There is a yummy bakery there.  :-)

I think you asked on another topic if we were Hal-con-ers.  I'm not yet, but I hope to go this year.  

Hey Peace,

Do you mean the Sour Dough Bakery near the airport? They have coconut cream filled muffins! I limit myself to one trip a year <g>.

Hal-con should be great this year, hopefully the crowd control issues from last year won't rear its ugly head again.

btw, thanks for "liking" my facebook store.

Peter

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Petefeet:  Yes, the Sourdough Bakery. Coconut cream filled muffins??  Yum!

Sandylion:  I used to live in Cambridge, ON.  Nice place.  Full of Newfoundlanders.  :-)  

• Like 1

Quest 1, Quest 2, Quest 3, Quest 4, Quest 5, Quest 6, Quest 7, Quest 8Quest 9, Quest 10, Quest 11, Quest 12 Current Quest

If diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. If diet is correct, medicine is of no need.- Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb

Very, very full of Newfies!  I like the maritime culture though, so that's alright with me :) Also full of Portugese, who make the most amazing pastries.  That's less alright with me, those custard pastry things are so hard to resist!

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.â€- Mahatma Gandhi

Edmonton, Alberta here.

• Like 1

Night Elf
Adventurer level 0
Str: 1    Con: 2    Dex: 2    Sta: 2 Wis: 1    Cha: 1

Challenge: 1

As I took a drink from the glass, I stared briefly at it's contents and thought: This soda represents the Abyss of Calories. Saaaave me -Amy

Initially Ottawa,ON, currently Regina,SK, but, on the move to Kelowna,BC. 

I see lots of Vancouver and Victoria Rebels ... anyone in the Okanagan?

• Like 1

Wizard of Balance - Assassin Level 1

STR(3), DEX(2), STA(3), CON(2), WIS(3), CHA(2)

"If it is important to you, you will find a way ... if not, you will find an excuse" - (I don't recall whose quote this is, but I love it!)

Hamilton, ON here! :D

I'll be in the Hamilton area in two weeks for some hiking. :)  I'll also be hitting the Stratford Festival, which isn't too far from there I think.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I know Google Maps has a thing for that, we used it to track the locations of fans on a Facebook group.  Anyone else know more aboot this?

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

I know Google Maps has a thing for that, we used it to track the locations of fans on a Facebook group.  Anyone else know more aboot this?

The Members Map link on the forums here won't work for me.  I've tried four different OSes (Mac, Vista, 7, and Android) and four browsers (Safari, Silk, Firefox, IE) but it never loads.  I tried searching through the forums to see if there were any comments on it but couldn't find anything.

"If you're not waking up in the morning and living your life like a ritual of creation or destruction or life or death or love or hate then you really are just dieing one minute at a time."

- Paul "Grimnir" Waggener of the Wolves of Vinland

Mogi Shade, Level 4 Yeti

[STR 6] [DEX 8] [STA 4] [CON 5] [WIS 4] [CHA 4]

Current Challenge: [05]

JJSOMMER.COM | Tumblr | Instagram

Quinte Outdoor Club Meet-Up Group [ON, Canada]

Ottawa here!!!

Welcome to NF, Salmon17. Glad to see some other faces, well avatars, in the capital up here.

Hmmm, we're starting to get a decent Ottawa showing over here now. I think we might be up to about a half dozen now. this whole fitness thing might be catching on. :)

Quirky DM

My Battle Log: QuirkyDM going Quazy

"Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure."