How many Canadian Rebels do we have!?

20 hours ago, Hyrulian Yogi said:

Yayyyyy Ontario is so cool! Have you been to Toronto yet? I love that city so much. :) 

I have! But just once in the middle of winter. I tried so hard to enjoy it, but icy air kept hurting my face. But we spent hours at the ROM and I loved it! I hope to go back this autumn. It's one of the biggest cities I've ever been to! I mean with the skyscrapers everywhere. I'm trying to see as much of Ontario as I can!

Character | Twitter | IG

"The brave men did not kill dragons. The brave men rode them." - GoT

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

I have! But just once in the middle of winter. I tried so hard to enjoy it, but icy air kept hurting my face. But we spent hours at the ROM and I loved it! I hope to go back this autumn. It's one of the biggest cities I've ever been to! I mean with the skyscrapers everywhere. I'm trying to see as much of Ontario as I can!

I love Toronto in the fall so much! There are so many great coffee shops and you can just walk-around and take-in the beauty of the city. I recommend going to Kensington Market and if you go in the fall and/or around Christmas time, the Distillery District really is something to see. It's so adorable!

• Like 1

''Do no harm, take no shit.''

Battle Log | Challenges 1 2 

1 hour ago, Hyrulian Yogi said:

I love Toronto in the fall so much! There are so many great coffee shops and you can just walk-around and take-in the beauty of the city. I recommend going to Kensington Market and if you go in the fall and/or around Christmas time, the Distillery District really is something to see. It's so adorable!

I'll have to check that out! I have been to Kingston and some big parks, too. I love the nature here. My last home did not have the best landscape. Haha

Character | Twitter | IG

"The brave men did not kill dragons. The brave men rode them." - GoT

Hey!

I'm still a German rebel, but I'm moving to Canada next August. Still looking for a job, but for a start I'll arrive in Quebec city :) No idea where the wind will blow me then :D

Just wanted to say hi in advance (and if anyone knows where German teachers or translators German/English are needed, please drop me a message :D)

• Like 1