Awesome video!

did you see one of the side videos with the dude who is 47 years old??

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Wow, and this one. Holy cow, so much win.

your damn right it is! I love the one guy who balanced himself on the forearms.. holy crap.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha

I agree, it would be nice to see some females doing actual athletic activities (gymnastics, parkour, serious weights) in videos, rather than the usual "oh, look at these tight pants from THIS angle now". Women who aspire to athletics need role models too. I know it would be a lot harder for me to get into the activities I do if I never saw males performing them.

Level 4 AssassinStr 8.50, Dex 7.25, Sta 6.75Con 6.00, Wis 8.00, Cha 6.00

My tumblrtumblr for silly band names

I went looking for motivational videos of women, but all I found was "I watched this video with one hand if you know what I mean, hurr hurr." If anyone has a real motivational video of one of us girls, please share that too! :)

that's because unfortunately far too many women are masters of the treadmill.. and nothing an Assassin would do.

I think YOU will have to be a trail blazer and be the one to make videos for future women who need something more then watch with one hand videos lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

These are really inspiring videos. I have been running for a while (not treadmill!) but the more I see of these bodyweight exercises the more I know that I need to crosstrain.

Current Challenge: (Feb-Mar 21) Step by Step

My Epic Quest Character Sheet  *** Old Challenges and Links hidden below

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2012) 1st (Scout) 2nd (Scout) *** (2013) 3rd (Warrior) 4th (Warrior) 5th (Warrior) 6th (Assassin) ***

(2014) 7th (Ranger) 8th (Scout) 9th (Monk) 10th (Scout) *** (2015) 11th (Ranger) 12th (Ranger) 13th (Ranger) 14th (Ranger) 15th (Scout) 16th (Scout) *** (2016) 17th (Ranger) 18th (Scout) 19th (Scout) 20th (Rebel)

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Past groups: The Wild Hunt 6 *** The Serenity Crew *** The Wild Hunt 5 *** The Wild Hunt 4 *** The Wild Hunt 3 *** The Wild Hunt 2 *** The Wild Hunt 1 *** Browncoats

Achievements: (20 Sep 2014) Completed first half marathon *** (17 Feb 2014) Finished mission to bring body fat from over 25% to under 12% over six months (trying to repeat that now)